• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DarkGrath

Top Tiering Advisor in Liyue
She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
While randomly browsing pages, I found out that these two characters are both named Goemon and they are both in the same tier with similar abilities. I hardly know either character, but let's get this started.

Goemon Ishikawa vs Goemo (Both 8-C)

Speed is equalised.

Who will win?

Goemon Ishikawa:

Goemo:

Highway to Hell:

Ishikawa's advantages: AP/Dura (he scale to this two feats), Experience (seen to be older than Goemon), Combat Skills (Thanks of him be older and having fought far more battles), Intelligence and Stamina.

Goemon's advantages: Versatility (with summonings and control over the elements), Range, Equipment.

Seen like Ishikawa possess overall more advantages, for now i will hold my vote for anyone who want to count what i say.

Back