• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
What is Godzilla's first move?
To the best of my knowledge, IDW Goji mainly uses melee first against other kaiju. Against smaller targets, I believe he uses his Atomic Ray, but I could be wrong.

Atomic Ray's radiation is possibly non-threatening to Hunter and passive radiation will be nulled. Unless someone else might prove otherwise, I vote Hunter for Null and Dragon Element.

The issue with Hunter is that they power null anything that is too intelligent, which is fair in their game because not many monsters are just bursting with scientific equations. But human beings normally are intelligent enough that Hunter does massively enhanced damage to them, and their abilities suddenly begin to not work.

That said, Godzilla maintains high-end animal intelligence. That means that yes, he will be affected, he will not be affected as bad as most Hunters' match.

Hunter has no meaningful method of resisting radioactivity, but Godzilla has no meaningful way of resisting the multitudes of attacks held by Hunter.

Godzilla maintains the range advantage significantly, but Hunter has several counters to that (including Ghillie Mantle).

Eventually, it comes down to versatility since Godzilla is not hugely affected by Hunters' best hax. Hunter has many ways to incap Godzilla, from a range if it means avoiding that passive radioactive aura. They can manually heal if need be.

It comes down to probably the closest recent Hunter match, but I'm voting Hunter based on versatility and outskilling, not for the Dragon Element for once.

That'd be six votes.

Back