• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's the Heisei Godzilla(second version) versus Sans.

Battle takes place in a snowy forest. Perhaps the outskirts of Snowdin?

Sans is scaled up to 45 meters tall for this fight.

Sans' speed is decreased to Mach 5, and he can't teleport.

Both are in character and will fight like they've fought in their verses.

My verdict: Godzilla is certainly gonna be a challenge for Sans. While I personally don't see Godzilla as having planet or star level power, he's still a formidable kaiju and hard to take down. Sans would have to be dodging Godzilla's beams constantly as this Godzilla is a beam spammer. As for Godzilla's Spiral Ray and Nuclear Pulse, Godzilla would only use his Spiral Ray if absolutely needed, such as if Godzilla was at low health. His Nuclear Pulse would only be used if he were restrained in any way. Taking into account all the destruction the Heisei Godzilla has done, it's reasonable to assume he's killed quite a lot of people. Thus, I'd say Karmic Retribution would be effective against Godzilla and may prove to be a useful advantage for Sans. However, Sans is definitely bones if Godzilla manages to hit him just once with even his regular Atomic Ray. Overall, I'll have to abstain with a slight leaning towards Godzilla.

You know you're in trouble if you usually rely on your durability to survive...And your opponent's attacks completely ignore your durability. Sans curbstomps

Yep. Sans can attack directly at the soul. Doesn't matter how fast Sans is, Sans still destroys Godzilla. This is still a mismatch.

Eh, just thought this might be an interesting matchup; A small, fast-moving opponent versus someone much bigger and with greater firepower. XP

Well so far most agree this is a mismatch. I'll wait to see what others think before closing this or not, as I don't know these characters at all.

Sans kinda curbstomp with his manipulation of stuff and stuff. But since when a monster like godzilla has a soul?

Godzilla should lose here. However there are a couple of versions of Godzilla IDW Hell Godzilla and GMK Oni Godzilla with a multitude of souls, with the former likely being the more suitable choice against Undertale characters

Godzilla has this one pretty easily. His reaction & combat speed is leagues above Sans' (MFTL+ from keeping up with SpaceGodzilla and his crystals), and making Sans 45 meters and neutering his speed makes this way to easy. Sans won't have time to resort to his hax. He will be obliterated in seconds.

Skeleturtle said:
Godzilla has this one pretty easily. His reaction & combat speed is leagues above Sans' (MFTL+ from keeping up with SpaceGodzilla and his crystals), and making Sans 45 meters and neutering his speed makes this way to easy. Sans won't have time to resort to his hax. He will be obliterated in seconds.
Heisei II Godzilla's only rated Relativistic+ in his profile for reacting to SpaceGodzilla's crystals, though.

The profile should be updated. The MFTL+ upgrade I proposed was ignored. Mostly because it was in the same thread as the black hole calcs.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Skeleturtle said:
Heisei II Godzilla's only rated Relativistic+ in his profile for reacting to SpaceGodzilla's crystals, though.
Even dismissing what above user said as outlier he should still have his reaction range updated as this is what that was based off of

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gallavant/Godzilla_-_Space_Godzilla_and_MOGUERA's_speed

Uh, Godzilla's killed so much that KR kills him, as much as I love Big G he ain't winning this.

Also, what's with the multitude of Sans threads?

is this real... Why is there so many Sans threads, and why are they always against the most random characters possible? Sans is my favorite Undertale, but god give him a break. Sans wins via Godzilla's Karma, and Godzilla is too big to dodge anything. Not sure if Regenerationn would work here, but it probably wouldn't help that much though.

XXBeerusTheDestroyerXx said:
is this real... Why is there so many Sans threads, and why are they always against the most random characters possible? Sans is my favorite Undertale, but god give him a break.
Sans is like the new Saitama. He gets put in an absurd amount of random matches for no real reason other than how popular he is. Meanwhile, poor Papyrus is almost totally ignored by comparison.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
XXBeerusTheDestroyerXx said:
is this real... Why is there so many Sans threads, and why are they always against the most random characters possible? Sans is my favorite Undertale, but god give him a break.
Sans is like the new Saitama. He gets put in an absurd amount of random matches for no real reason other than how popular he is. Meanwhile, poor Papyrus is almost totally ignored by comparison.
Does that make Papyrus Genos?

If it's in Undertale universe, Sans will have the first attack advantage. And because Godzilla is too slow to dodge, it'll die(due to KR) before it even gets a shot.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
but unlike saitama, sans has interesting powers that can let give him an edge against people because of their personality and actions, which while I love saitama is a lot more interesting then "he hits things very hard and everyone has an opinion of just how hard that is."

Back