• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs Kirby

Oh, well then.

I'm gonna go for Godzilla after a hard round. EE that can erase Kirby even if he's incorporeal. Also, Mid-Godly screws Kirby over big time.

That is true. His 4-B key alone is OP.

Hell, if people responded, he'd have a fair fight against Sinverse Godzilla.

Giving my vote to Kirby because he has infinite power, and has killed being with infinite power, also, that giant hax wall

Oh, and why does Godzilla have a vote when nobody voted for him?

Seol404 said:
Giving my vote to Kirby because he has infinite power, and has killed being with infinite power, also, that giant hax wall

Oh, and why does Godzilla have a vote when nobody voted for him?
I did...

Also, so does Godzilla. He gained the power to control the universe on an infinite scale.

I don't think the OP's vote counts

Well I guess I should just add my own vote to Chuck Norris vs THEOS then

Changing my vote to inconclusive because I can

Back