• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i think godzilla wins... i really do not know how to argue, both are lacking hax heavily... but i think that godzilla uses his forcefields and boosts himself til he blasts broly's arse into oblivion

voting for Godzilla

"He was stated to be the creator of everything, being capable to creating and destroying universes. However there wasn't specified how many universes he can create/destroy at same time. All of his stats are very likely to change drastically in the future, but by the moment he will be rated at very least as having a Universe level+ attack potency."

This makes it sound like he would be 2-B if he could destroy everything he created, but is treated as baseline low 2-C because we don't know how many he can destroy at once.

Basically, Kiryu is thousands of times above somebody who destroyed time and space by existing (Dunno who it was), and Godzilla compares.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"He was stated to be the creator of everything, being capable to creating and destroying universes. However there wasn't specified how many universes he can create/destroy at same time. All of his stats are very likely to change drastically in the future, but by the moment he will be rated at very least as having a Universe level+ attack potency."
This makes it sound like he would be 2-B if he could destroy everything he created, but is treated as baseline low 2-C because we don't know how many he can destroy at once.
that is god while godzilla in his final form is god-like. Basically through what i've seen he should be somewhat superior to broly in simple physical interactions

Godzilla should at least be twice baseline, likely higher since much much weaker characters like Idea can just delete spacetimes by existing and it's statistically weaker than all forms of Godzilla except his base

I don't think Broly could just turn into his transformations however. So Ikari's going to remain in this fight for awhile, and we saw that Broly's growth can be stunted by a powerful enough foe, seeing how he began to lose to Blue Goku and Frieza was confident in such.

So I'll vote for Godzilla because I think he edges Broly out in terms of power and defense as well as hacks.

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
I don't think Broly could just turn into his transformations however. So Ikari's going to remain in this fight for awhile, and we saw that Broly's growth can be stunted by a powerful enough foe, seeing how he began to lose to Blue Goku and Frieza was confident in such.

So I'll vote for Godzilla because I think he edges Broly out in terms of power and defense as well as hacks.
You think so? Isn't Broly at least 5x stronger?

People argue for Ikari Broly/any SSB level fighter post ToP being above ToP SSBKKx20 Goku.

To see how big of a gap that is:

SSBKKX20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (ToP) >>>> (20x) SSB Goku (post UIO2) > UIO1 Goku >>> Infinite Zamasu = Baseline.

But yeah, Broly is at least 5 to 10x Baseline by scaling far above UIO1 Goku.

AwkguyDB said:
You think so? Isn't Broly at least 5x stronger?
Not inherently. Godzilla-Eva's scaling is strange because he is statistically weaker than Burning Godzilla and even basic angels can destroy universal space-times from any random point, with basically all forms of Godzilla scaling above this via their statistics, and their AP given one shots meaning the 7.5 accepted gap for God-Eva one-shotting angels.

On top of this, Godzilla's shown continued growth over a long period of time whereas Ikari Broly stopped naturally growing when fighting Super Saiyan Blue Goku.

Omegas03 said:
People argue for Ikari Broly/any SSB level fighter post ToP being above ToP SSBKKx20 Goku.
To see how big of a gap that is:

SSBKKX20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (ToP) >>>> (20x) SSB Goku (post UIO2) > UIO1 Goku >>> Infinite Zamasu = Baseline.

But yeah, Broly is at least 5 to 10x Baseline by scaling far above UIO1 Goku.
How do they draw that current SSBs are above the KKx20 that fought Jiren with SSBE Vegeta? That's not supported at all.

Back