• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Upgrade

thats only composite heisei tho,since they have never shown any feats above tier 5,only WoG statements (most of them from guidebooks and non canon games) says that.

Composite Heisei is 4-C
Normal Heisei at best is 5-A
Wrong. Normal Heisei is 5-A bare minimum. That calculation was for a meltdown stated immature as Godzilla continued to grow stronger the longer he was alive, not to mention only calculates what was shown in the simulation while later on the entire planet was stated to be what Godzilla would destroy. I've calculated that a few times, getting Low to High 4-C results. He's also stated to have more energy in his body than anything since the Big Bang, making the supernova SpaceGodzilla stuff very consistent as well as the calculation.

Wrong. Normal Heisei is 5-A bare minimum. That calculation was for a meltdown stated immature as Godzilla continued to grow stronger the longer he was alive, not to mention only calculates what was shown in the simulation while later on the entire planet was stated to be what Godzilla would destroy. I've calculated that a few times, getting Low to High 4-C results. He's also stated to have more energy in his body than anything since the Big Bang, making the supernova SpaceGodzilla stuff very consistent as well as the calculation.
Heisei is only 5-A via meltdown
Burning heisei normally is 5-B.

Even if this CRT gets accepted (which is heavily unlikely) it will probably be Low 4-C

Heisei is only 5-A via meltdown
Burning heisei normally is 5-B.

Even if this CRT gets accepted (which is heavily unlikely) it will probably be Low 4-C
Again incorrect. 5-A for base is rather reasonable via canon upscaling, a SpaceGodzilla feat Gallavant calculated on the old forum, and the fact the calc is again a lowball. Burning is definitely 5-A or higher.

Yeah it probably won't, don't really care. The arguments against it are garbage.

Hyperbole.
According to this logic,he's solar system level (aka on the same level as This guy,this guy and this guy,which the actual reality is that all of those three would godstomp him) which he inst,he is 5-A at best.
Prove it. You don't get to throw around words you don't know just to sound smart. Prove it's hyperbole.
The reality is Doomsday's above solar system anyway, Cell's fine, dunno Mega Man and he's at least this high.
No he's not. I'd annihilate you in any debate on the matter.

Prove it. You don't get to throw around words you don't know just to sound smart. Prove it's hyperbole.
Because he has no feats,movie statements and evidences to show that power

AKA exaggeration,which is hyperbole.

At this point you're just wanking him to 4-B. Whats next? Heisei Godzilla beating Zero?

Heisei Godzilla is nowhere near tier 4.

Last edited:
I don’t know the context but this really has nothing to a CRT and is redundant. I know it is a response, but it is getting the thread off-topic
the context is that godzilla king of the monsters 2019 thinks heisei godzilla has ""more energy than anything since the big bang"" thus,solar system level and thinks that he could stand a chance against those three

even tho its cleary a outlier

I can only try to help you if you collaborate with me by responding.

Nobody cares if X or Y character beats Godzilla Heisei. ;)

Plus that is NO relevant to the thread.
i was just respoding to the messange,i know its not relevant then just ignore it

Do you even know the context of that messange? Because i dont think so

Also they would care,this website is literally called VS BATTLES WIKI

Last edited:
Space Godzilla has characteristic manipulation over the particles "Photon" and "Graviton."
進化生物学教授、権藤千夏の見解では、ブラツクホールに飲み込まれたG細胞が、ホワイトホールから放出される過程で急速に進化、その中で結晶生物を取り込み、さらに恒星の爆発による超エネルギーを浴びて、想像を絶する生命が誕生したのではないかとされている。スペースゴジラが、結晶生物の特性である重力子と光子の2大粒子のコントロール能力を持つているのも、そのためと考えられるのだ。
UxGSkPJ.png

Last edited:
Because he has no feats,movie statements and evidences to show that power

AKA exaggeration,which is hyperbole.

At this point you're just wanking him to 4-B. Whats next? Heisei Godzilla beating Zero?

Heisei Godzilla is nowhere near tier 4.
Except he DOES.

Not an exaggeration at all. Prove it was wrong.

It's not wank when I'm right and all the arguments against it are garbage.

He is tier 4. Every counter was debunked.

No he ins't. Cell,Doomsday and Zero would obliterate heisei godzilla in seconds due to him being only 5-A at best.
Yes he is. 5-A is a lowball for reasons explained prior. Appealing to the multi-year old calc is stupid since it's missing a lot of context and again also much higher than 5-A anyway.
Make a good argument. This is ad infinitum and stupid.

Yes he is. 5-A is a lowball for reasons explained prior. Appealing to the multi-year old calc is stupid since it's missing a lot of context and again also much higher than 5-A anyway.
Make a good argument. This is ad infinitum and stupid.
its not a lowball,thats his maximum power.

most of the statements are from video games (non canon material) or from the movie,however,it doens't say he used ALL the energy of the "supernovaes",it says that he got exposed to them. which means their radiation made him grow and grow until he turned to the thing as we know it. its not a AP feat,sure,you could say he absorbed the energy of a dead star,but that is Tier 6,not tier 4.
according to your logic,Humans are 4-C because they get exposed to the sun everyday,which is not the case. being exposed to supernovaes doens't make someone tier 4.

he got sucked into a black hole,absorbed the energy of a dead star to create his body (High 6-A),used the radiation of supernovaes to grow his body and bada bing bada boom thats how spaceG was created

and once again,no he inst,as he's fodder compared to those three (which would solo all of the heisei era btw),the biggest thing you can get from the supernova thing is Low 4-C to 4-C,which means its still fodder.

also you could stop calling people "stupid",its just makes you childish and rude and will add nothing to the debate,just make people think you're annoying and rude.

Last edited:
It's not wank when I'm right
no you're arent,you just putting some random statement from somewhere and saying its true,when its heavily contradicted by the real feats as Heisei Godzilla is only 5-A at best. (could be High 5-A via meltdown)

and before you say "but its not! as multiple statements say it! you're just stupid because its not exaggeration!"
except it is because NOTHING in the movie says that he has ""more energy than anything"",at this point you're just using some vague statement that makes no sense as Heisei Godzilla is only tier 5-A at best and Low 4-C to 4-C with composite,the star shit only applies to composite because the humans literally dont know how spaceG was formed,meaning their theory can be wrong. theories arent always right,you cant say "but the book says it!" because the books were also talking about the theory,which once again
the humans dont know how spacegodzilla was really formed

so you cant really use them,you can only use tier 4 heisei godzilla for composite heisei godzilla,normal heisei godzilla at best is 5-A
composite heisei is Low 4-C to 4-C

you cant say your opinion is always right,it once again makes you childish.
for example:
i say: "i dont like this movie"
the other person says: "you're lying because i like this movie"

which is the same thing when you say your opinion is the only one correct.

the statements are kinda the same thing with 4-B Cell statements. however,in Cell's case,it actually makes sense as he was far stronger than any of the Z Fighters,was already Large Star Level+ and he HIMSELF stated that he could do that.
SpaceG supernova thing on the contrary ins't as he has no real feats involving that level and the only supposed "feat" is a theory that the humans created,same people who never saw or know how spaceG was formed,the book statements also applies for the humans statement logic

Last edited:
It appears Space Godzilla "flung" crystals thru directional sustained gravity particles persistently contained within crystalline bodies. Is there anything here that can be used?
Its listed under Space Godzilla Flight Secrets
SG飛行能力の秘密

Last edited:
"A BURST OF ENERGY UNSEEN SINCE TIME BEGAN" this was also WAY prior to when he was supposed to die, so this isn't his max either. Don't bother harping on the 'n-nuke weak!' because ONE nuclear bomb got him from baseline multi-continent all the way up to multiple times planetary. Unless his energy absorption is EXPONENTIAL, then these are some strong nukes. And if you do claim the former, this gives Spacegodzilla a better case anyway.

Literally stated the meltdown would destroy the entire planet via a rodied up version of the China Syndrome which is MUCH higher than the 5-A calc for making the hole (again got this to at least High 5-A to Low 4-C) so no 5-A isn't his max. 5-A was not only DAYS prior to his actual death but stated verbatim to be 'at the time' 5-A was for melting a hole into the planet, the whole thing would destroy ALL of the planet. Not to mention it also got High 5-A for the same thing.

Not only is this not true but it's also dishonest. The film, the books talking about the films and interviews about the film confirm that this origin is true, he absorbed the energy of the explosions (why you would assume the absolute bare minimum is illogical) and this human comparison is a complete strawman. For one, the Sun didn't blow up. Two, we're exposed to light, not the Sun's fission/fusion. So this is idiotic as a counter.

You can appeal to the outdated profile all you want, I have the proof I'm right and your arguments are garbage.

'Theory tho' was debunked weeks ago. Catch up before you open your mouth.

Not really. They're not above his pay grade at all. Let's see how you do outside of the echo chamber in a debate.

I don't care about rude when you keep repeating the same debunked points day in and out. Stop saying stupid shit and I'll stop saying it's stupid.

He himself falls to his set destination, noting near speed of light from their observation.
This is the example used. That planet is Saturn.
6mnSY9g.png

Last edited:
"A BURST OF ENERGY UNSEEN SINCE TIME BEGAN" this was also WAY prior to when he was supposed to die, so this isn't his max either. Don't bother harping on the 'n-nuke weak!' because ONE nuclear bomb got him from baseline multi-continent all the way up to multiple times planetary. Unless his energy absorption is EXPONENTIAL, then these are some strong nukes. And if you do claim the former, this gives Spacegodzilla a better case anyway.
in what sense? it clearly doenst mean its just the big bang,it can also refer that its recorded history
plus,i know the nuke was not weak.
also how did he knew this? it was only stated once and never more,you cant use it since its vague.
Literally stated the meltdown would destroy the entire planet via a rodied up version of the China Syndrome which is MUCH higher than the 5-A calc for making the hole (again got this to at least High 5-A to Low 4-C) so no 5-A isn't his max. 5-A was not only DAYS prior to his actual death but stated verbatim to be 'at the time' 5-A was for melting a hole into the planet, the whole thing would destroy ALL of the planet. Not to mention it also got High 5-A for the same thing.
this looks fine
Not only is this not true but it's also dishonest. The film, the books talking about the films and interviews about the film confirm that this origin is true, he absorbed the energy of the explosions (why you would assume the absolute bare minimum is illogical) and this human comparison is a complete strawman. For one, the Sun didn't blow up. Two, we're exposed to light, not the Sun's fission/fusion. So this is idiotic as a counter.
its clearly the radiation of the supernovas,he didn't absorbed them.
he "absorbed the energy of a dying star",not multiple stellar explosions,its high 6-A
I don't care about rude when you keep repeating the same debunked points day in and out. Stop saying stupid shit and I'll stop saying it's stupid.
if you dont care then you are probably going to get warned.
its only stupid to you just because you disagree with it,even tho you're the one here saying that he is more powerful than a black hole collision,a gamma ray burst and a hypernova. which inst the case.

Low 4-C seems ok to me,but 4-B is simply absurd

It appears Space Godzilla "flung" crystals thru directional sustained gravity particles persistently contained within crystalline bodies. Is there anything here that can be used?
Its listed under Space Godzilla Flight Secrets
SG飛行能力の秘密
i dunno,but that would probably mean a stronger gravity manipulation

Not really. They're not above his pay grade at all.
also yes they are. they would beat him to death WITH THEIR BARE HANDS IN SECONDS,but lets not talk it here since its off topic

according to these non sensical statements,heisei godzilla is as strong as something like this

which he inst,since he's only High 5-A to Low 4-C at best.

but all of this talk is probably useless,since its heavily likely that this CRT will not be accepted

Last edited:
Back