• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla strength

The third one works fijne since it's consistent with the text but the Muto Prime one doesnt work imo

She killed several Gojiras over the millennia, including Dagon and we see she's pretty easily overwhelming him in combat. The Mecha G thing might work but I'm not sure who's giving the statement tbh.

I think it's the designer behind MechaGodzilla in the MonsterVerse, because I think this was asked by someone in a Reddit AMA.
@Hellbeast also not saying that Godzilla is stronger or anything here, but tbf didn't the MUTO Prime gradually tire out Godzilla by fleeing in any battle she was in in Aftershock before fighting him FR? That's what I remember anyway from reading the comic

The writer said that every time Muto prime battle Godzilla species she always use hit and run until they exhausted the fight with dagon we see is the last fight between two of them

current godzilla scales around mechagodzilla level as the difference between them is that MG has more info and godzilla was exhausted in his fight. Either way this doesn't matter much, Burning Godzilla is still the god-tier

Is it weird that burning godzilla is the boots form of normal godzilla but it attack caculate is weaker

Well if Adam Wingard said that Godzilla was toying with Kong the entire film till the last round, wouldn't that contradict statements from Eric Pearson and Max Borenstein (the writers of the movie) who went out of their way to praise Kong's strength and mention how Kong is a genuine threat to Godzilla's rule? These come from the art book, Godzilla vs. Kong: One Will Fall

Well if Adam Wingard said that Godzilla was toying with Kong the entire film till the last round, wouldn't that contradict statements from Eric Pearson and Max Borenstein (the writers of the movie) who went out of their way to praise Kong's strength and mention how Kong is a genuine threat to Godzilla's rule? These come from the art book, Godzilla vs. Kong: One Will Fall
I think Kong be the threat thanks to his intelligent:

I'm gonna purchase the art book for myself but as far as I'm aware they did specifically make praise to Kong's strength so it's probably a combination of both.
Though from Adam Wingard's word, I think Godzilla is still stronger by quite a decent amount

I'm thinking we need to backscale Kong from Goji because there's way too much saying hes<< Goji

Well I mean it's pretty obvious they're both comparable to each other with Godzilla being a bit stronger, especially when considering mister Pearson and Borenstein's words. Though we could make a note or something that Godzilla was toying with Kong if we go with Wingard's word

Back