• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla, stop hitting yourself!

the reason i put complete arsonal in bill's page is because i didn't feel like putting a big wall of hax like the other profiles have and i felt like it achieved the same end goal

Congrats there.

Anyways, this is a case of more hax vs better hax. Sinverse has better feats, though.

You admitted that alot of Comp. Godzilla's hax is made up, so I can't give my vote to him knowing that some of his powers are illegitimate

If he hasn't demonstrated them in canon than they don't count

Well hes called Godzilla (Composite), so I would have expected him to be a composite version of canon Godzilla with maybe a little bit of exaggeration with the stats that still isn't to far out there (Like FW Godzilla being High 3-A), but you also included your fan fiction Godzilla who is nigh-omnipotent

Actually, World of Godzilla exists. I even saw it somewhere on DeviantArt, made by the guys at TOHO.

Dude, do I really have to explain? Sinverse Godzilla uses Power Nullification to null all of Composite Godzilla's most OP abilities and then just BFRs him from existence.

I doubt the existence of this because if there was a nigh-omnipotent Godzilla than the Godzillatards would have paraded it around the Internet to show off how Godzilla can completely destroy Goku and Superman with ease

I guess TOHO may have gotten rid of it...

Though, the Godzillatards aren't very smart. I speak from experience.

If it was on DeviantArt it was probably fake, I doubt a big budget company like Toho would use DeviantArt to show off their nigh-omnipotent Godzilla

Yellowpig10 said:
christian probably saw somebody else's nigh omnipotent godzilla fanfic and thought it was real
Probably once.

Though, i did see something called World of Godzilla. It wasn't fan-made, it was real. It was mostly just pictures, one of them had Godzilla in a bottle.

Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
christian probably saw somebody else's nigh omnipotent godzilla fanfic and thought it was real
Probably once.
Though, i did see something called World of Godzilla. It wasn't fan-made, it was real. It was mostly just pictures, one of them had Godzilla in a bottle.
you probably saw a fanfic with a nigh omnipotent godzilla and by coincidence there is an unrelated real thing also called world of godzilla

Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Probably once.
you probably saw a fanfic with a nigh omnipotent godzilla and by coincidence there is an unrelated real thing also called world of godzilla
There is

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Probably once.
There is
i don't care enough about godzilla to read that

Back