• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Part 1: Godzilla Vs Megaguirus Godzilla upgrade

I dont understand how GVM Godzilla is only Mountain Level

When in Reality he's way Higher than that. On the profile,It listens the Black hole resistance then the tiering placement just ignores it. If you survive a small Black hole and destroy It/survive it therefore you are way higher than Mountain Level.

By looking at the size of the Black hole (btw im not a Black hole calculator,im assuming this by the size) it looks like it's a Dwarf Star Level black hole,Therefore, Megaguirus and Godzilla should scale to it

Part 2: Pre-Destoroyah and Burning Heisei Godzilla upgrade

Planet Buster Battra is a outlier,he has never shown any Planet Destruction related feat and there's also the fact that we dont know the size of that asteroid,but,its probably surface wiping so its Multi-Continent Level

Also dont use the mangas on SpaceGodzilla Power scaling,since those mangas arent canon to the movie. If they arent Canon,therefore we should not use It

And Burning Heisei meltdown mode should go from large planet level to Planet Level+

Part 3: FW Godzilla Upgrade

The profile is only using calcs that makes his tier (Which i dont agree with his tier)
When in reality He's way higher than Small Country Level and Multi-Continent Level

In the movie It was said that base godzilla could destroy the world:

Screenshot_20201126-191341.png

Not planet busting of course,but probably Multi Continent Level

his Keizer form should also scale to both Keizer Ghidorah and GVM Black Hole since Keizer Ghidorah is said to be the strongest monster at the time:

(credit to wikizilla)
Screenshot_20201126-193435.png

Putting him above Megaguirus
Therefore,his keizer form and keizer Ghidorah should be Upgraded to Dwarf Star Level

Final Part: MV Godzilla Upgrade

I dont see how he is Country Level,sure he could scale to Ghidorah's storms,the ploblem is that those storms were not even covering entire countries (like Brazil) Therefore,he should be probably be upgraded to Small Country Level

Last edited:
You can't just assume that the black hole is Dwarf Star level because yes, i agree that GxM should be higher than Mountain level, but not that.

This is not an argument, you assume that 5-B Battra is a outlier because you think so. Battra was consistently stated of busting the meteor that would obliterate Earth, this was discussed SEVERAL times.

The FW Godzilla destroying the world could be a thing, i'm neutral on this part.

And please, no, we also discussed the "Keizer being the strongest Ghidorah" in SEVERAL threads, this just don't make sense, he was literally stomped by a High 6-A character.

The MV part is also ridiculous, the storm calcs are legit 6-B and was accepted. The storm not covering Brazil doesn't change nothing here, and that wouldn't even be a downgrade to Low 6-B.

The black hole needs some math done, but its gotta be higher then tier 7/6.

I still side with 5-B Battra and the storm calcs.

The black hole's more like large planet to be honest via a calc from Gallavant made a few years ago, but the wiki will not accept it.

I've debated this for years, no, Battra is not an outlier. It was stated in the films after very consistently. Battra was also said at least 5 times back to back in various versions of the events from direction translations. There's also the fact that all of the multi-continental feats are very casual or mere side effects like Moguera's and SpaceGodzilla's flight, Battra and Godzilla boiling water from the sea bed and splitting a fault line while punching each other, etc.

FW does have the statements, but still there's the problem of him not really doing anything of the sort.
Keizer Ghidorah being the strongest kaiju is pretty heavily contradicted by actual feats and has been argued about forever.

The consistency for country is further supported via the novels where there's a ton of such statements, books where MUTO Prime is stated to cause global earthquakes, KoTM itself has the storm (which is pretty high country level) as a very casual feat, the asteroid Godzilla took without even flinching, and there's even more depending on how you look at certain things (Burning Godzilla might have eradicated the giant hurricane while killing Ghidorah).

You can't just assume that the black hole is Dwarf Star level because yes, i agree that GxM should be higher than Mountain level, but not that.

This is not an argument, you assume that 5-B Battra is a outlier because you think so. Battra was consistently stated of busting the meteor that would obliterate Earth, this was discussed SEVERAL times.

The FW Godzilla destroying the world could be a thing, i'm neutral on this part.

And please, no, we also discussed the "Keizer being the strongest Ghidorah" in SEVERAL threads, this just don't make sense, he was literally stomped by a High 6-A character.

The MV part is also ridiculous, the storm calcs are legit 6-B and was accepted. The storm not covering Brazil doesn't change nothing here, and that wouldn't even be a downgrade to Low 6-B.
Word of God > Calcs

The black hole's more like large planet to be honest via a calc from Gallavant made a few years ago, but the wiki will not accept it.

I've debated this for years, no, Battra is not an outlier. It was stated in the films after very consistently. Battra was also said at least 5 times back to back in various versions of the events from direction translations. There's also the fact that all of the multi-continental feats are very casual or mere side effects like Moguera's and SpaceGodzilla's flight, Battra and Godzilla boiling water from the sea bed and splitting a fault line while punching each other, etc.

FW does have the statements, but still there's the problem of him not really doing anything of the sort.
Keizer Ghidorah being the strongest kaiju is pretty heavily contradicted by actual feats and has been argued about forever.

The consistency for country is further supported via the novels where there's a ton of such statements, books where MUTO Prime is stated to cause global earthquakes, KoTM itself has the storm (which is pretty high country level) as a very casual feat, the asteroid Godzilla took without even flinching, and there's even more depending on how you look at certain things (Burning Godzilla might have eradicated the giant hurricane while killing Ghidorah).
that sea volcano feat was probably Mountain Level+ to Large Mountain Level

Word of God > Calcs
Also,once again,i think Battra is not a planet buster because he has never shown feats similar to this level of destruction. and once again,we dont know how the size or how that asteroid would "destroy" earth,but,i guess its multi-continent level also most of the times the statement can be exaggerated

Last edited:

also yes,Keizer is not the strongest one (Monster strike have that title) its that,if he is said as the strongest monster at that time (by a Official source),therefore,he should be probably Planet Level,since that black hole was not dwarf star level

Word of God > Calcs
Feats >>>> Word of God if Death of Author, also there is no WoG here in the black hole part.
that sea volcano feat was probably Mountain Level+ to Large Mountain Level
It would be FAR higher actually.
Also,once again,i think Battra is not a planet buster because he has never shown feats similar to this level of destruction. and once again,we dont know how the size or how that asteroid would "destroy" earth,but,i guess its multi-continent level also most of the times the statement can be exaggerated
The asteroid was said to completely destroy Earth, there are many translations confirming this.
also yes,Keizer is not the strongest one (Monster strike have that title) its that,if he is said as the strongest monster at that time (by a Official source),therefore,he should be probably Planet Level,since that black hole was not dwarf star level
Again, he got STOMPED by a High 6-A being, that is no close to High 5-A.

Feats >>>> Word of God if Death of Author, also there is no WoG here in the black hole part.

It would be FAR higher actually.

The asteroid was said to completely destroy Earth, there are many translations confirming this.

Again, he got STOMPED by a High 6-A being, that is no close to High 5-A.
as i have said,i dont think now that black hole was dwarf star level (probably planetary+ (Keizer Ghido) to large planet (Keizer Godzilla),putting both above multi continental level),and no it didn't,it was said that he would destroy earth in some way,not completely obliterating it. and once again,Word of God > Calcs most of the time

as i have said,i dont think now that black hole was dwarf star level (probably planetary+ (Keizer Ghido) to large planet (Keizer Godzilla),putting both above multi continental level),and no it didn't,it was said that he would destroy earth in some way,not completely obliterating it. and once again,Word of God > Calcs most of the time
also i have said if that sea volcano feat was not mountain level,then it probably be Country Level

Neither Keizer Godzilla or Ghidorah have done nothing close to a Planetary level feat. Read the translations for the blog, it is consistently said that Earth would be destroyed in a literal way. And no, Feats and calcs >>> Word of God if Death of Author.

also you are being hypocritical. you are saying that battra is a planet buster because the guide books and the movie said so (which is word of god) then you say that keizer ghidorah is not the strongest monster at the time and not planetary because its word of god

Last edited:
Neither Keizer Godzilla or Ghidorah have done nothing close to a Planetary level feat. Read the translations for the blog, it is consistently said that Earth would be destroyed in a literal way. And no, Feats and calcs >>> Word of God if Death of Author.
where is the translation btw?

you are using word of god and ignores the other word of god just because it was not shown

and once again, word of god > calcs most of the time

also you are being hypocritical. you are saying that battra is a planet buster because the guide books and the movie said so (which is word of god) then you say that keizer ghidorah is not the strongest monster at the time and not planetary because its word of god
I'm not being hypocritical, you did not interpret well what I said. 5-B BATTRA IS NOT BASED ON WORD OF GOD, it's official statements present in the MOVIE, do you at least know what Word of God means? The Keizer thing is EXTREMELY CONTRADICTORY.
you are using word of god and ignores the other word of god just because it was not shown

and once again, word of god > calcs most of the time
I am not using WoG, and can you at least see my reply? Feats and calcs are FAR MORE reliable if the WoG contradicts itself, turning it into a DEATH OF AUTHOR.

Then why Is the profile of Heisei Godzilla using WoG? And once again,we dont know how that asteroid would destroy earth
Because the WoG in the profile is not contradictory. And just look at the translations, we discussed this several and several times, we are tired of this.

And yet you say Keizer's one Is contradictory because he has "never shown anything Related to that" Which could Also be said to battra

No, statements from the movie are not WoG.

Therefore,Base FW is Multi Continent Level

And how many times am i gonna say this? The cosmos twins Just said that "It Would destroy the earth" and nothing else,Therefore,we dont know It would destroy the earth (probably surface wiping or causing a explosion so hard that It would hit the core and bye bye earth)

And yet you say Keizer's one Is contradictory because he has "never shown anything Related to that" Which could Also be said to battra
Battra was stated 5 times in media being capable of destroying the asteroid, stop applying this stupid logic in there. Keizer Ghidorah is contradictory because he was immediately STOMPED by a High 6-A character.
Therefore,Base FW is Multi Continent Level
Nothing implies that tho.

Battra was stated 5 times in media being capable of destroying the asteroid, stop applying this stupid logic in there. Keizer Ghidorah is contradictory because he was immediately STOMPED by a High 6-A character.

Nothing implies that tho.
If the movie says so,Therefore,Base FW is multi continent Level
Therefore,Keizer FW godzilla should be way above multi Continent Level (probably planetary)

The WoG on the profile is additional, prior it was for beating the crap out of Battra who has canon statements in the film, manga and all extra materials of being able to destroy the planet or destroy an asteroid that can destroy the planet. Godzilla being able to destroy the planet is stated multiple times as well. SpaceGodzilla has planet and much higher, I could keep going.

No, Word of God doesn't matter more than calcs. Calcs determine what the feat in the series is worth, whereas WoG is just a statement made outside the series.

The Characters said that Godzilla could "destroy the world",i dont think thats planetary Level because he has no possible planet level related thing in base,the humans also studied the monster for Years,Therefore,He's multi continent Level

The WoG on the profile is additional, prior it was for beating the crap out of Battra who has canon statements in the film, manga and all extra materials of being able to destroy the planet or destroy an asteroid that can destroy the planet. Godzilla being able to destroy the planet is stated multiple times as well. SpaceGodzilla has planet and much higher, I could keep going.

No, Word of God doesn't matter more than calcs. Calcs determine what the feat in the series is worth, whereas WoG is just a statement made outside the series.
But the Manga is a totally different universe of the movie,then why using It?

The Characters said that Godzilla could "destroy the world",i dont think thats planetary Level because he has no possible planet level related thing in base,the humans also studied the monster for Years,Therefore,He's multi continent Level
FW Godzilla is indeed Multi-Continent level in his Keizer form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back