• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Millennium) vs Shin Godzilla

So GMK vs Shin.

I think Shin has the AP and range advantage as things stand. His Regenerationn would also make him hard to kill.

However, one could argue GMK has astral attacks since the guardian monsters are spirit beings, and he could vaporize them.

Reactive evolution is the biggest problem. If GMK can't kill him before it goes through (which takes like 20 seconds for something as drastic as going from ~30 meters tall to ~60 while also reconstructing his body to stand upright), victory becomes impossible as Shin can grow a thicker skin or enhance Regenerationn to the point where whatever damage is done is repaired fast enough to be trivial. If his beam doesn't work at first, he'll either enhance it (probably by releasing more energy at once or some other nonsensical method like making new elements to use) or reconfigure his body for melee combat to simply beat the zombie to death. He's already 3 times heavier, almost 2 times taller and at least 3 times longer.

GigaGoji could destroy a portal named "black hole".I don't think Shin can survive that beam.Anyway,Shin Godzilla is the one of weakest Godzillas in franchsie along Gojira 1954 and Godzilla 1998.

Gotta give this one to Shin, as unless there's a 1-shot involved, Shin can just infinitely scale up to compensate for anything thrown at him.

Not infinitely, but as long as it stays below weird metaphysical stuff, he should be able to eventually evolve to do it. Like if you used Oxygen Destroyer on him, he would just turn into not-Destroyah, but he obviously can't start using magic.

Oke let's see why Shin Godzilla is so weak: +First,Shin CAN'T close combat because of his short arms.Moreover,Shin easily was taken down by the train and the buildings collapsing.

+Second,His beam just cut through buildings,not Kaijus's skin.Even his beam just cut and cut,no explosion.GigaGoji has been impaled in the stomach by Megaguirus's stiger.I don't think Shin's beam can cut through GigaGoji's skin.Moreover,Shin take at least 2 weeks to charge his beam,during the time,Shin absolutely immobile and other Godzillas can rape Shin that time.

+Finally,Shin evoluted for survive,not fot combat.That mean Shin's evolution have limit.

Stop praising Shin Godzilla too much,Shin isn't strong.At least,Shin just stronger than Gojira 1954 and Godzilla 1998.Shin is too weak when comparing with other Godzillas.

Shin's arms are small because he never had any need for bigger arms. He can grow bigger arms or more arms. In addition to that, he already has an incredibly long tail that he can move very quickly.

The beam is not a blade. It cuts through buildings because it instantly melts through them. And it didn't take that long to charge it. It took that long to recharge it and he still had enough energy left to blast the drone that tried to approach it while he was shut down.

Turning into a disco ball of death was necessary for combat, not survival. There's no real limit to his evolution aside from metaphysical stuff.

1.Do you really think Shin's tail can slap over other Godzillas??Bruh,Shin move too slow,other Godzillas can overpower Shin with their speed easily.

2.Shin still had energy left to blast the drone,not Kaiju.

3.Once again,i said Shin evolve for survive,not for combat other Kaijus.Shin turn into a disco ball of to against helicopter and drone.Toho never claim that Shin can evolve after his 4th form.

1. Yes. And he isn't any slower than Godzillas that aren't busy dropkicking or frog splashing other Kaijus. You can see him move quickly before he shuts down. He just has no reason to move any faster at any other time.

2. We don't now that. Since he obviously didn't die, there was more energy left after that.

3. Except he did and you see the results at the end of the movie. Also, that's combat.

If size is equalized: GMK can win as he has the durability to survive Shin's initial onslaught. He's also the more aggressive of the two and has far better melee skills. His Atomic Ray also has the kinetic force to knock over Shin and give GMK time to press his assault. Plus Shin could eventually overheat and go into hibernation, automatically giving GMK the win.

If size isn't equalized: Shin wins as his vastly greater size would let him tank GMK's Atomic Ray, and his own Atomic Ray would just carve GMK up with little trouble.

Equalizing size is kinda pointless when Shin can grow bigger in a matter of seconds. We don't know how good he is at melee combat (Evangelion crossover is the only time it really fought anything and Shin there is a whole different beast), but if he isn't, there are still solutions to that problem.

Overheating is not a problem with the fourth form until they pump him full of coagulant aimed at messing with his cooling system. As it takes two minutes for him to exhaust a good chunk of his energy resources (but not all of them as he's still capable of defending himself while shut down), there's plenty of time to fight.

Shin's versatility is a much bigger advantage than his size here.

Lmao,Toho NEVER claim that Shin can evolve after his 4th form so how the hell Shin can evolve to combat with other Godzillas??

Shin stronger than human:Yes

Shin stronger than other Godzillas:Nope and never

Quadruple posting ahoy

Because he already evolved after the 4th form in the same movie.

Also, that was a greatly weakened Ghidorah that didn't get his proper beauty sleep. He had only 3 heads out of 8.

That "black hole" wasn't comparable to any black hole.

You're really trying to undersell everything Shin has and outright ignore several important bits.

Don't try to apply feats from other Millennium films for GMK Goji. None of those films are canon to his own.

Millennium movies are all disconnected save for MechaGodzilla stuff. Most of them are just reboots with the 1954 movie usually being the only thing they are connected to.

Although to be fair, calling GMK Godzilla "Godzilla (Millennium) is misleading, even if it's technically correct.

GMK is also connected to the original movie as Godzilla there was revived by forgotten victims of war and I think in either 2000 or vs Megaguirus, he just regenerated from Oxygen Destroyer/tanked it.'

Photons cutting through a whole city without visibly losing power or taking any time to do so is different from, say, Gigan's hooks slicing a building.

This wiki operates on (usually nonsensical within the actual work) proper calculation on different feats and Shin's attacks were deemed that strong. If you can get more accurate calculations, then be my guest.

But right now, GMK Godzilla's AP is too high in comparison.

Gojii-san said:
Photons cutting through a whole city without visibly losing power or taking any time to do so is different from, say, Gigan's hooks slicing a building.
This wiki operates on (usually nonsensical within the actual work) proper calculation on different feats and Shin's attacks were deemed that strong. If you can get more accurate calculations, then be my guest.

But right now, GMK Godzilla's AP is too high in comparison.
The OBD is dead so I would say nonsensical is better than outlandish.

Gojii-san said:
Gallavant said:
The OBD is dead so I would say nonsensical is better than outlandish.
The what now?
NarutoForums.org, an inactive section of the website wherein calcs get citations from, the OutskirtsBattleDome.

But my main point is that its Gfan debate tactics having issue. I may not uphold the same school of thought, but as observant as I can be, it only benefits userbase that can stay in with the burner.

I want to see where Toho info takes Godzilla, with statistics being treated as averages, and not suddenly being upheaved with the opposite, out-of-scope methodology that you absolutely have to run mean average on values to determine an AP level, beyond merely controlling the behaviors of the kaiju themselves in discussion.

Back