• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not scaled: Shin wins for holding a huge size advantage and possessing weaponry that could kill GMK fairly quick.

Scaled: Probably GMK simply by attrition. It'd depend on if he could survive Shin's initial assault before the latter stops to recharge, giving GMK a prime opportunity to kill him. GMK would also dominate in melee, given how horribly stiff Shin is.

Apex PredatorX said:
GMK is able to create a mushroom cloud explosion, better tahn anything made by Shin Godzilla.
Yes, but that was only after absorbing energy from a nuclear submarine. Every subsequent atomic breath does not feature the mushroom cloud.

Apex PredatorX said:
GMK is able to create a mushroom cloud explosion, better tahn anything made by Shin Godzilla.
A one time occurence; he never displayed such power again afterwards.

Mctroid said:
GMK's regen is too much. He also has a better atomic breath
His regen wasn't very battle-effective from what was seen with the car-sized hole that King Ghidorah inflicted on him. It was there for the remainder of the battle.

And his atomic breath being better is debatable. His is very explosive whereas Shin's acts more like a cutting blade.

It's been awhile since I've watched thw movie. Shin's beam was primarily used to destroy buildings and cityblocks. You cant compare those objects to the skin of kaiju

Kiryu2012 said:
Apex PredatorX said:
A one time occurence; he never displayed such power again afterwards.
Nothing states he is not able to make it again thought, actually that is likely one-shot, the first one can be the end of Shin Godzilla, due to he was harmed by a GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast .

Mctroid said:
It's been awhile since I've watched thw movie. Shin's beam was primarily used to destroy buildings and cityblocks. You cant compare those objects to the skin of kaiju
You can still compare the behavior of their attacks towards buildings and such, which was what I was doing.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Nothing states he is not able to make it again thought, actually that is likely one-shot, the first one can be the end of Shin Godzilla, due to he was harmed by a GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast .
Shin could probably survive that first hit but he's definitely going to be feeling it afterwards. Shin's own atomic breath is arguably on the same level though, and could potentially seriously injure or kill GMK. If each of Shin's individual 'spine beams' are on the level of a single atomic breath blast though then that could likely one-shot him.

That is the thing (Shin can/or not survive it) I'm sure he can't, characters from the film were going to "kill" Shin G with a 1.2 Megatons Nuclear Bomb, it was never done, but in terms of force that bomb is stronger than the one that makes Shin bleed a lot, this is why I'm going with GMK Godzilla, who also possess a Golden Spiral Ray, and it totally destroyed KG.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
That is the thing (Shin can/or not survive it) I'm sure he can't, characters from the film were going to "kill" Shin G with a 1.2 Megatons Nuclear Bomb, it was never done, but in terms of force that bomb is stronger than the one that makes Shin bleed a lot, this is why I'm going with GMK Godzilla, who also possess a Golden Spiral Ray, and it totally destroyed KG.
He only had the golden atomic ray after he absorbed KG's Gravity Beams, though.

He only had the golden atomic ray after he absorbed KG's Gravity Beams, though.

regular GMK atomic breath will be a pain in the ass to shingoji?of course.ShinGoji can be a pain in the ass with and onslaught of atomic piercing beams?Of Course

Back