• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) vs. The Moon Lord

Jinsye

She/Her
So Godzilla lost to Cthulhu when he was High 4-C, let's see how he does against his lil' bro.

Speed Equalized.

Both High 5-A.

Who wins?

Godzilla (Composite): 0

Moon Lord: 0

Moon Lord
60 years of mayhem colors by kaijusamurai-d7hrjrd

Can Godzilla hit intangible stuff?

Right now, Moon Lord pain manipulates Godzilla into submission and then spam bullets and anti-regen.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Can Godzilla hit intangible stuff?

Right now, Moon Lord pain manipulates Godzilla into submission and then spam bullets and anti-regen.
i don't see he has t abilities that can anti-regen ,beside Godzilla has resistance to Mind manip so Pain Manip won't work in G

I feel that the Lord of The Moon has the adventage of winning, this because ir could prevent Godzilla from curing his body and thus defeat him.

TotokuYT said:
I feel that the Lord of The Moon has the adventage of winning, this because ir could prevent Godzilla from curing his body and thus defeat him.
i don't see he has that ability can prevent Godzilla from Regens

Also, While I'm voting moon lord, pretty sure pain manipulation is just a subset of mind manipulation since it's based around affecting your nervous system

Going with Godzilla, Moon Lord has intangibility and telepathy but I'm not sure this would be enough to put Godzilla down

Godzilla is literally the worst character for his tier.

Shit speed, zero hax and a minor glass cannon.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Apparently Godzilla sucks so much now he gets stomped if he fights an intangible.
I mean if you can't even harm your opponent it's a stomp no?

Unless it's only partial intangibility

Yeah, but I expected Godzilla to have...SOME way to bypass what's basically baseline intangibility.

Of I'm sorry, I misunderstood your post

Thought you said "Alparently" as in you were mocking people calling it a stomp

He still sux more then Ditto

Godzilla remains High 5-A.

The Moon Lord is now only 5-C.

I know this is sort of a necro, but this needs to be closed.

Back