• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) vs Base Thanos (Comics)

Ah, cause i seen both have a win over Post Crisis Supes, so i just decided to put both of them against each other

So I'm pretty sure Thanos would AP-stomp. 10x stronger

BUT

Godzilla's got a lot of things that make him hard to kill.

Since equipment isn't mentioned, Godzilla has time stop as part of standard equipment. Godzilla Earth's starting move against what was basically a fly to him was Super Oscillatory Wave (which ignores durability) and Shin Godzilla literally nukes everything even remotely threatening to him, so, Thanos has to kill Godzilla first and do it quickly or else he gets bass boosted.

Godzilla bullies via forms. Burning Godzilla grows ever stronger for nearly 2 weeks straight in the movie and in Monster Strike he can fight the god tiers who are literal time and such thing. Ultimate Godzilla is a 59.2 times amp to his base stats. Super Godzilla has similar calculations if not WAY higher due to statements made about him. Divine Godzilla's practically immune to stuff that previously threw him around like a ragdoll. Etcetera.

His hacks are also a problem for base Thanos.

Godzilla wins by stopping time, then either blasting him with a bajillion lasers, devouring his life force/soul, or sonic roaring him to death...

Who would've thought Godzilla could beat Thanos twice in a row?

(Btw, I checked... Godzilla is either immune to, or has all of Thanos's haxes except death manipulation. Which Godzilla could arguably resist with his type 4 immortality. Plus, Godzilla has five different easy to access ways to amp his power, instinctive reaction, teleportation, and a passive shield. So even if Thanos doesn't get frozen in time at the start of the round, he'd have a really hard time hitting the giant lizard in the first place...)

Yeah, Thanos is superior to Moondragon in telepathy. I don't know if Goji mind-control resistance is good enough to resist Thanos mind-hax (I'm really curious about this) , but watching all the stuff Godzilla can do, the big monster wins anyway

Yeah, plus it would be hard to Mindhax someone who is murderously enraged all the time. And can move, teleport, and shoot lasers on auto pilot....

Thanoss mindhaxes aren't instant, and Godzilla has resistance to mind control. Most of Godzilla's attacks are also near instant or throught based, so its kinda moot...

Redacted Flinn said:
Yeah, plus it would be hard to Mindhax someone who is murderously enraged all the time. And can move, teleport, and shoot lasers on auto pilot....
Thanos mind controlled the hulk so being enraged is not going to protect godzilla

Setsuna tenma

1. Why did you ignore my other response?

2. Thanos has two possible win moves (Both of which might not work due to G's resistances and type 4 immortality.), while Godzilla has at least eight possible win moves (Time stop/lifeforce drain, Timestop/soul drain, Timestop/durability negating roar, Timestop/danmaku, possession, his durabiity negating roars in general, his various stat amping forms, and reactive evolution powers.)

Redacted Flinn said:
(Btw, I checked... Godzilla is either immune to, or has all of Thanos's haxes except death manipulation. Which Godzilla could arguably resist with his type 4 immortality.
GiH Godzilla revived himself outright when all his battles were done. (And if anyone honestly thinks he can't grow back his head they're stupid). Composite has all those hacks and even more rapid healing, so he could probably revive instantly.

Honestly this fight feels like a hammer vs a swiss army knife. the hammer could smash the knife, but the knife has a large number of different ways to take out the hammer before it can...

Back