• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God's Silliest Soldiers - Gooey vs Faust [Completed]

get-real-kirby-fighters.gif
faust-hello-chat.gif

I was today years old when I found out that Pre-Canvas Curse Kirby and Guilty Gear have similar AP values, so prepare for more stupid matches in the future.
Also, I'm pretty sure 5-A means Ghost powers are restricted due to Kirby Fighters taking place later in the timeline. If not, GG characters have good Non-Physical Interaction, so Faust could just use BFR or even ressurect Gooey and end the fight in friendship.

5-A forms are being used.
Fight takes place 50 meters apart in Ripple Field
Only standard equipment is available.
Victory by any means.
Speed Equal.

Dumbass Eldritch Horror (Scales to Kirby and Nova - 4.63 Ronatons):
Mentally Ill Doctor (Scales to other GG characters including base Justice - 120/40 = 3 Ronatons): 7 (Koopa, Ikelaggan, Artori, NormalLemon, Spite, Ret, Peppersalt, Stillwinston)

Fight Theme

Last edited:
He can keep up with members of the Assassin's Guild including Slayer, who is an immortal vampire who loves fighting and has set up the guild before the age of magic (which started in the early 2000s), meaning he's been fighting for at least 200 years (Strive occurs in the year 2187). While he isn't as knowledgable in magic as Asuka or Happy Chaos, he is still a genius, to the point of accidentally creating a ressurection spell.

I remember seen dialouge between I-no and him mentioning that the reason he fights in silly manners as a means to hamper his bloodlust, but I may be wrong about that, but it doesn't really hamper his skills anyway.

He can keep up with members of the Assassin's Guild including Slayer, who is an immortal vampire who loves fighting and has set up the guild before the age of magic (which started in the early 2000s), meaning he's been fighting for at least 200 years (Strive occurs in the year 2187). While he isn't as knowledgable in magic as Asuka or Happy Chaos, he is still a genius, to the point of accidentally creating a ressurection spell.

I remember seen dialouge between I-no and him mentioning that the reason he fights in silly manners as a means to hamper his bloodlust, but I may be wrong about that, but it doesn't really hamper his skills anyway.
Iirc their are not many good skill feats by the time of Dream Land 3, he's probably more skilled then Gooey.

Back