• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godmodes that should have their non godmode profiles

If you find godmodes boring and you want them to have non godmode versions and you want to make profiles out of them let me know here

Yxz, Logan Paul, and HOSTLESS already have non godmode versions

I am pretty sure the godmodes deserve to have their own non godmode profiles and as for My horror Town verse I think my Freddy Krueger page should be both sinverse and horror Town because I don't think I want to make 2 Freddy kruegers

He moved to godmodes and fatal conflict Fanon wiki but at least there is a non godmode Logan Paul so there can be more fights with him

wait, usually u can see the prievious and current edits and in Mayron's it just isn't possible HOWDOESTHATWORK!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

MLPlover2011 said:
I think Mayron as a non godmode would be 1-A for stalemating Logan Paul
He lost to Logan, but Carlos was butthurt so Yellowpig changed it to a stalemate

For my Logan page I skipped to his final form because I couldn't think of the stats for his other 3 forms

MLPlover2011 said:
For my Logan page I skipped to his final form because I couldn't think of the stats for his other 3 forms
probably also 1-A

Uselessnoob245 said:
Damnit, I wished I'd never started the Non-Godmodes trends
tbh I'd rather debate with the non-godmode versions than the godmode versions

I added the other forms of Logan just to let you know you can edit it if you want but don't make him beyond tiers or completely change it

Errorsaness said:
Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
So High 1-B?
no, he can still be 1-A, its just that he is weaker than Loga
Mayron lost to nightmare hostless which gave Mayron a enlightenment wich made Mayron equal to The Golden Being Bowser who's stronger than Logan paul
That never happened

Back