• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's it's counter to passive probability?

I believe it being a casual might help but IDK

Spiral has type 8? Based on the spiral race, how does that even work? Can't die as long as the race exists?

And what stops god from erasing the multiverse with said race? I am not sure how this is useful against guys who bust multiverses, probably missing something about it.

Either way, god does have options for incapacitation like fate manipulation, or rewriting causality.

I mean

Trying to wipe out a single race by destroying the Multiverse and literally everything in it is ridiculously redundant and pointless.

It's the Equivalent of making a Glass Skyscraper, misplacing one panel and tearing the entire building down just to fix that one panel

One hell of an illogical god if it actually decides to do that just because of Type 8 but....Okay I guess if it's in character.

So essentially the argument is he won't just nuke the multiverse? I mean i could make the argument that he would due to god being insane, it is the one that caused the divine calamity that destroyed many parallel universes, this is why Metatro wanted to kill him after all.

Still there are other options for god like law or causality manipulation.

Yes

Because in character is kind of a thing

I'm not even arguing for AS since you clearly have that notion, I'm going against the idea that it would even do that in the first place and the example you gave me doesn't help.

Anyway, God FRA

Well you have a point, not like he would just immediately nuke everything, albeit technically he already did in a way, the whole plot of tokyo babel is that the entire multiverse is screwed so everyone goes into purgatory, the reason it's screwed is cause god went insane after learning about the concept of infinity and destroy numerous parallel universes.

And his nigh-omniscience isn't time based just that he is stated to be all knowning and has infinite knowledge, so i see your point.

Anyway 1 for god, btw speaking of metatron know any 2-B's who he could have a good match with?

Then he kills the race? Really shitty type 8 tbh. It's only useful in lesser forms, where the opponent isn't 2-B.

<He kills it

I mean he wouldn't even know it exists and that logic can be applied to everything if you disregard in character or knowledge.

April relies on the human race? Just kill em

Well god is a creation of mankind due to their desire for an omnipotent, omniscience god, so god came into existence after mankind, then went back in time and recreated the multiverse in order to fulfil mankind's wish for an omnipotent god.

God is sort of like a computer, and it along with all the angels and demons didn't understand that their life is eternal, they weren't made with that knowledge because if they did, they would go insane imagining that length of time, so god found out about eternity, went insane and cause the multiverse to fall apart basically.

Anyway 3 for god, I will leave palkia and dialga alone till the issue about their abilities is resolved.

Should not have read this while i'm still just finished Raziel route ;;-;;

So humanity had actually created 2 gods huh. Anyway, God for Law and casuallity manipulation

Well that's revealed in the lilth route, tiamat wasn't created by humanity she existed before the multiverse in the sea of chaos, then had kids and made others gods and whatnot and made the multiverse.

Humanity didn't like Tiamat being God, so they created their own, which then went back in time to before the multiverse existed and remade everything.

I overlooked some hax and resistance for God and Tiamat, going near God=experiencing an infinite amount of deaths, entering his mind=you being mind screwed, plus he resists basically everything in the series, and can attack with the concept of death itself since God is hilariously above Camael whose sword is basically the concept of death itself, and to God all of creation is a dream.

The other characters are too nonsensical to make sense of imo, basically before the main villians: God, Tiamat, Metatron, the best feats are mountain level and ftl, the characters go through no powerups or anything yet fight the creators of the verse/multiversal people, makes no sense to me.

In some cases it does, in others it doesn't, due to the Sefer Raizel God got nerfed of it's hax, and speed vs Setsuna so clearly characters like Setsuna aren't immeasurable, however God didn't get nerfed of it's power, so what this means is that Setsuna is multiversal and ftl, but i have i hard time wrapping my head around multiversal Setsuna and consequently everyone else, since Setsuna didn't get any power ups before fighting God.

In the Lilith route multiversal Setsuna makes sense but that's because he has the harbringer of ash which was specifically made to kill God.

That sound exactly like SMT tho(like Demi-Fiend). The characters never got any powerboost before fighting the multiversal Gods, but they still wind up defeat them anyway. Dont you think we can also apply this treatment for Tokyo Babel ? Just ask for your opinion since am also unsure about this as well :p

I am not sure, but all this would mean is they get multiversal status, they aren't comparable in speed at all to God, and have nowhere near the hax, I mean i guess it's reasonable it's the hax that makes God so broken and the only ones who can deal with it are Tiamat and Metatron with his harbringer of ash.

But then you get things like the Sorami route where Setsuna and Adam taking on God even with his hax, as he doesn't even seem to have his hax, and they dealt severe damage to him, but he was regening until Metatron killed him, but still his whole residing in another dimension wasn't a thing in the Sorami rout, but it was stated he was making a dimension transfer or something. I am getting a headache thinking about this.

Screw it, just make the profiles composite and be done with it, the profiles are already composite, consisting of all the routes, should just do the same for the other characters and just give them ftl and multiversal ap.

Edit: Thinking about it again, not gonna bother with profiles, the sorami route screws everything up with Setsuna being able to fight Metatron who is>God, which means everyone has immeasurable speed, so Raizel route God was explictly nerfed, Sorami route Setsuna fights someone greater than God not nerfed, Lilth route he couldn't do jack to Lilith except the harbringer of ash and his raison d'etre where he has the desires of humainty basically haunt Tiamat, this varies way too much.

Anyway wrong place to discuss other potential profiles. 5 for God, just need 2 more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back