• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Tier Vs A True God

Vs

Speed equal 3-A versions

Why no, I don't, maybe you should give the feats instead of letting the world's most vague ass profile talk for you
Your first comment made me think you did lol uncreation moves one from "is" to "never was". Can completely removes someone's history across all space time.

He still has to see it to nullify it right? Uncreation also removes people from all of time so even before its activation.

1. He has no resistance to soulhax, meaning he gets passively crushed.
2. Precog and Powernull are passive, both of which he lacks resistance to.
3. All of this happens at the same time Yhwach simply just gains resistance to all of the dude's powers via RE.

Fate hax wheezes and Yhwach says "no"
Hmm from my understanding Yhwach doesn't have acausality.
1. He has no resistance to soulhax, meaning he gets passively crushed.
2. Precog and Powernull are passive, both of which he lacks resistance to.
3. All of this happens at the same time Yhwach simply just gains resistance to all of the dude's powers via RE.
Almighty had to see you to powernull yes? Would it work on a being who doesn't exist in space time to begin with?

Vs

Speed equal 3-A versions
Yhwach isn't 3-A physically.

He's only 3-A via Environmental Destruction, which isn't applicable towards his stats.

Only Prime Soul King is 3-A physically.

Hmm from my understanding Yhwach doesn't have acausality.

Almighty had to see you to powernull yes? Would it work on a being who doesn't exist in space time to begin with?
He doesn't need it, the Fatehax apsolutely sacks any possible futures Yhwach dies or is otherwise incapped in.

Galin has basic Incorpreality on his profile, so yes, I'd say there is a very good chance Yhwach can very easily interact with the dude who has no acausality of any description on his profile
The profile says 2-A via environmental. I'm confused.
The profile says Universe level, possibly Universe level+ via environmental destruction.

He doesn't need it, the Fatehax apsolutely sacks any possible futures Yhwach dies or is otherwise incapped in.

Galin has basic Incorpreality on his profile, so yes, I'd say there is a very good chance Yhwach can very easily interact with the dude who has no acausality of any description on his profile
Ah I see, the profile is outdated I'll have to make a crt and revise that.
The profile says Universe level, possibly Universe level+ via environmental destruction.
So the uni rating, how strong is yhwach in physicals then? Is this a mismatch now?

Ah I see, the profile is outdated I'll have to make a crt and revise that.

So the uni rating, how strong is yhwach in physicals then? Is this a mismatch now?
If he's got Acasual 5 or 2 I'm pretty sure Yhwach can't **** him outside of vore, but if he's anything besides those, we'll, yeah. Please make his profile not suck so much donkey dick that it...

4-B, but Yhwach is the one doing the curb stomping here anyway. So yes, no matter how it goes this is a mismatch I believe

If he's got Acasual 5 or 2 I'm pretty sure Yhwach can't **** him outside of vore, but if he's anything besides those, we'll, yeah. Please make his profile not suck so much donkey dick that it...
I'm just gonna make a crt and see what people agree on. Higher gods in this verse all transcend space time not sure what that would grant in acausality.
4-B, but Yhwach is the one doing the curb stomping here anyway. So yes, no matter how it goes this is a mismatch I believe
With the acausality galin shouldn't be nulled so it'll be Hax V Hax at that point. Galin is also immune to changes to the future and past. Didn't realize how outdated these profiles were.

Could also spam Void.

"Void is essentially damage that comes from rewriting reality or manipulating the stuff of creation/the Void (reducing things to the primal Void and rebuilding them from that infinite sea of possibility into what you desire or just reducing things to that primal void and letting reality reassert itself (which will put things back together just in a certain amount of agony) or dropping raw Void energy onto your opponent and watching as reality melts."

Good thing that the fate hax doesn't do Galin it does Yhwach. He can literally just know how to Beat Galin and the ladder can't put Yhwach down

Yhwach just precogs all possible futures, sees the one he gets erased in, then nulls and understands and/or rewrites the future such that it doesn’t happen

Back