• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Strength Superman

Long story cut short, I am curious why god of strength Superman does not have a key in post flash points superman profile

Last edited:
Long story cut short, I am curious why god of strength Superman does not have a profile
To get add a new key, the power up should;
  • Appear in at least 15 issues or;
  • Appear for over a year or;
  • Have an appearance in another movie or game

We have rules for keys and stuff for marvel and DC. And also cause everyone would love to forget that thing and it's not really a notable one
I liked the form🥲

We have rules for keys and stuff for marvel and DC. And also cause everyone would love to forget that thing and it's not really a notable one
But if this is the case why does Superman aft an unknown amount of sun dips have a key?

This is correct, yes. Thank you for helping out.
But if this is the case why does Superman aft an unknown amount of sun dips have a key?
It is basically regular Superman powering himself up in a manner that is always available to him. It seems like a massive outlier to me, but it was such a prominent feat at the time that we couldn't ignore it.

I think we can remove the key and do something like this; "4B normally, 2A at peak". I think it might solve the issue. Not sure tho.

I am not sure if it would make any difference.

No, he didn't? New 52 supes only tier 2 showing comes from Convergence. And that was in his base form.

And God of Strength > base. But then that creates an insane amount of loopholes.

No, he didn't? New 52 supes only tier 2 showing comes from Convergence. And that was in his base form.

And God of Strength > base. But then that creates an insane amount of loopholes.
I remember him being on par with anti monitor during darkseid war but that will only make him low 2-C.
The only one who deserves such key should be god of gods shazam to what I believe and god of knowledge Batman.

I remember him being on par with anti monitor during darkseid war but that will only make him low 2-C.
The only one who deserves such key should be god of gods shazam to what I believe and god of knowledge Batman.
Isn’t 4B to Low 2C still a massive power up? He went from finite to beyond infinite if I’m not mistaken.

Scans

Also AM isn't low 2c, that's just with ale. With hax. Idk why the wiki treats it like that

Scans

Also AM isn't low 2c, that's just with ale. With hax. Idk why the wiki treats it like that
Not with hax. It’s stated over and over that he can eat or destroy universes. The anti life equation just forces him to do it which is why he gets rid of it so he can kill people one by one and enjoy their suffering.

Except we never actually see anything beyond 4B

+Overtime/reaction feats is a thing y'know

Last edited:
Well, if he was a part of the Sphere of the Gods, he would have Low 1-C statistics in his true state, but that doesn't matter, as the power-up form does not fulfill our notability requirements regarding number of appearances.

Scans

I'm pretty sure if you read darkseid war superman was a match for him.
Plus sage has a answered you on that part also.
Well, if he was a part of the Sphere of the Gods, he would have Low 1-C statistics in his true state, but that doesn't matter, as the power-up form does not fulfill our notability requirements regarding number of appearances.
If you're talking about anti monitor he isn't from the Sphere of gods.

Yeah I read it now. So god of strength supes drew blood from AM, Ultraman = Supes = Wonder Woman < normal Supes = Ultraman. Yeah.... Wonderful scaling chain.

I suppose I need to finally downgrade AM.

I meant that if Superman turned into a god, his true self would be in the sphere of the gods.
It's some kind of weird logic anyways but I remember only shazam being there though the gods in his name S.H.A.Z.A.M were changed and I don't remember much or rule all gods in dc must be from the Godsphere.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, these power-ups did not last for long enough to be featured in our wiki anyway.

Wait can't it be made like a form or something like superman prime 1 million profile even if it won't be added as a key in post flashpoint profile?

aft an unknown amount of sun dips have a key?
Because we use it to scale to Superman Prime One Million.

Also in that case its more of an at will power up rather than a different form. Since sundipping was introduced in Post-Crisis its not uncommon for Superman to move a fight there if he needs an edge. Kryptonian Ice Goddess, Imperiex, Darkseid, Wonder Woman/Doomsday, him being nerfed by Red Sun raditation, etc.

Please correct me if I’m wrong but I’m seeing a contradiction with your reasons. U said that sun dip feat was too big to ignore even though it doesn’t meet the criteria but god of strength too is literally supposed to be an even bigger amp according to u. Please help me understand

If we take the statement of anti-monitor being as powerful as he stated in infinite crisis then it could be an amp on 2A level maybe.

aanyways I think I'm just gonna spectate now.

except he got jobbed so hard in the same arc....

Also scans of the anti monitor vs supes?
My imgur is trippin so just search superman vs mobius on Google. He makes mobius bleed and when he uses his solar flare mobius specifically says he damages him.

Because we use it to scale to Superman Prime One Million.

Also in that case its more of an at will power up rather than a different form. Since sundipping was introduced in Post-Crisis its not uncommon for Superman to move a fight there if he needs an edge. Kryptonian Ice Goddess, Imperiex, Darkseid, Wonder Woman/Doomsday, him being nerfed by Red Sun raditation, etc.
Good points.
Please correct me if I’m wrong but I’m seeing a contradiction with your reasons. U said that sun dip feat was too big to ignore even though it doesn’t meet the criteria but god of strength too is literally supposed to be an even bigger amp according to u. Please help me understand
I meant that seemingly shattering a small multiverse was a too significant event for us to ignore at the time, especially at it was not a power-up via power sources that are unnatural to him.

It was grandfathered in to be honest. If VSBW was around the 80s we'd have the same issue of people wanting like 12 WW keys for various power ups or a new key every Batman suit.

It was grandfathered in to be honest. If VSBW was around the 80s we'd have the same issue of people wanting like 12 WW keys for various power ups or a new key every Batman suit.
In Wikipedia that tendency to focus too much on recent events is called "recentism" and is heavily frowned upon by most professional editors.

Back