• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God-King of Hueco Mundo (7A) VS Ash of Miracles (7A)

FFD!Shirou

vs

Baraggan Louisenbair

Rules:

• In-character.
    THP3d05SFhdRvLOKLs2gqUFz0THCvIe10gufubJGDV2XdWQOGjgCmk-Xv-oy3g6MTTQjF-iKXB4fIcP098BlMNG8-vbxKa5GMJA0Dl8AZPY6a3uorCMeZwvAGA0XBzXycRiPocU u0ZPo4SYrMHENA
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • Standard Battle Assumptions apply.
  • The battle takes place in 'Death City
  • They have 24 hour prep time to skout out the town to plan strategies and set up traps before the battle.
( the rules can change at any time to make the fight more fair)

Score:

FFD!Shirou: 1

Baraggan Louisenbairn: 4

Inconclusive: 2

Part of me wants to say that Baraggan is pretty low balled by VS Battles main wiki, but that wouldn't be enough to take down Emiya here. Emiya could literally just copy Baraggan's Zanpakutō, which just flat out ends this fight. Not to mention ******* UnLiMiTeD bLaDe WoRkS

If Shirou has Mimicry and essentially has a lot of the same powers Baraggan has, Power Mimircry can put them on even footing. Baraggan has invisibility however, so this may make it easy for him to not get power mimiced, all in all Incon

1. Part of me wants to say that Baraggan is pretty low balled by VS Battles main wiki said:
If Shirou has Mimicry and essentially has a lot of the same powers Baraggan has, Power Mimircry can put them on even footing. Baraggan has invisibility however, so this may make it easy for him to not get power mimiced, all in all Incon

3. Kickboxertj wrote:
Wouldn't Shirou be able to see him because of him being a heroic spirit?
1-0-1

1. only partly true, I'm still unsure Shirou can fully copy a Zanpakutō because it's functionally an RM in the form of a sword (similar to La Pucelle: The Crimson Saint) and at the moment Shirou does not have full access to UBW just yet.

2. Magi can see spirits normally exampel being the complete series of kara no kyoukai itself.

3. yes Magi can see spirits.

Okey.. if unlimited blades are off...Shirou can still copy abilities...Baraggan can use that nasty age tactic i am rigth..so i also say inconclussive.

Because even Shirou can copy Baraggans abilities, i can`t say which one takes each one out first. As it would be lucky shot after Shirou has Baraggans abilities, which i presume he takes after noticing his invisibility and can because he can see spirits as stated above.

Lekmos said:
Okey.. if unlimited blades are off...Shirou can still copy abilities...Baraggan can use that nasty age tactic i am rigth..so i also say inconclussive.
Because even Shirou can copy Baraggans abilities, i can`t say which one takes each one out first. As it would be lucky shot after Shirou has Baraggans abilities, which i presume he takes after noticing his invisibility and can because he can see spirits as stated above.
1-0-2

I see what you mean Shirou maybe able to copy Baraggan's nasty ageing trick but not to the full extent of Baraggan's Resurrección (the death mist) however that wouldn't stop Shirou from hitting him with NP's (NP's gain strength with Age) so stalemate/mutual kill (and that's even after adding Kiritsugu to the party do to Baraggan's evil alignment )'.

Okay. Let's take a look.

Shirou:

Speed amp by time hax. Based on the description it doesn't sound like stop so meh.

Soul rotting I guess.

Stat amping.

Baraggan:

Age hax which Shirou lacks Type 1 so that'd be a RIP for me.

Forcefields- this would prevent instant win on Shirou's side.

Flight and stuff allows him to hold mobility even if he gets vastly outsped.

Time Dilation hard counters speed amp if they get touched.

Verdict:

Honestly leaning towards Baraggan. He has direct counters to two of Shirou's three best points. Furthermore, Shirou isn't 7-A with everything- meaning baseline attacks are negged by raw durability.

Mr. Bambu said:
Honestly leaning towards Baraggan. He has direct counters to two of Shirou's three best points. Furthermore, Shirou isn't 7-A with everything- meaning baseline attacks are negged by raw durability.
1-1-2

True, however don't forget NP's increase in power by age so Baraggan's Age hax can backfire on him if he's not careful.

True, but being touched by Baraggan early enough spells out d e a t h

Once more True, but I don't see Shirou trying to get upclose and persnal with Baraggan but rather stay at range and fire NP's at him from a distance and don't forget Baraggan is just as insufferably arrogant as gilgamesh is.

My vote stands.

I wasn't trying to get you to change your vote I was just pointing out advantages and disadvantages is all.

for example if Shirou is not careful he could easly get out speeded by Baraggan and get boxed in by said Age hax death mist which would be the end of him if he failed to keep at range.

1-2-2

Potentially, it more or less depends who can get the first hit in that would set up the tone of this battle.

Bump

also don't forget the sword Kiritsugu is fully in play here do to Baraggan's malevolent and evil nature hiting Shirou's "kill it before it kills you and your friends/family/ everyone within a 20 mile radius" button.

Yeah, Kiritsugu maybe his weapon of last resort but if you target Shirou's loved ones he wouldn't have any qualms pulling it on Baraggan since he is on the level of a DAA which means Shirou would be going no holds bard in this fight.

Thus if Baraggan is not careful with his "Death mist"(age hax) shirou could take out a large part of his soul's stability(his spiritual Body) since Kiritsugu's attacks bypass durability to hit the Soul on both the spiritual and conceptual level thus tearing him apart from the inside out.

On the other hand if Shirou doesn't keep to the shadows and use his time alter(time hax) in order to keep his distance and keep moveing well sniping his enemy with NP's Baraggan( he maybe arrogant but he's still a skilled tactician) could locate shirou's hiding place thus he could get the drop on Shirou with a combo of 'Sonído and' Senescencia/Respira if Shirou's not playing it smart.

Well its kinda hard for Shirou to hide from Barragan because Barragan can, like everyone else in Bleach, sense spiritual presences. As a Heroic Spirit, Shirou probably gives off some spiritual pressure or at least something like it, and since he hasn't really demonstrated the ability to conceal it to my knowledge, I don't think he's gonna get too sneaky here.

As for Senescenia, I don't see it being much of a problem considering Shirou can just time hax his way through it. Respira might be interesting as Shirou (I assume) ages at the same rate as a human, while a Shinigami like Sui-Feng can live for thousands of years without looking so much as a day over 25. Shirou might actually be pretty heavily affected by this, seeing as how a Sui-feng's arm was skeletonized in one hit.

Personally, I think Kiritsugu would royally **** Barragan up in much the same way as Respira could **** up Shirou, but again its hard to say what the effects of either one would be on the other. I'm still gonna go with Shirou becuase I genuinely think he's got what it takes to take down Barragan, but this is a close fight. I'd say Shirou would win about 60 out of a hundred matches with Barragan,

but hey

that's just a theory

a GaMe ThEoRy

WHaT iF baRrAgaN Is SaNS UNdeRtALe aND puRpLE gUY!?!?!?!?!

Shirou is not a Heroic Spirit(at the moment) he's a subspecies of Dead Apostle (one of his joke titles is The Living Apostle after all).

so crazy hybrid space vampire VS father times evil ghostly cousin. :)

Kickboxertj said:
What's the relation between the two? HS and DA I mean. Sorry, would you mind explaining it?
HS are Heroes of legend cranked up past 11 (they are the composite multiverse version of the best and brightest of humanity on the Throne). However only their shadows(servants ) are normally summoned unless if there is a planet ending event involved.

DA are on the other hand the by product (former servants/food to even more BS beings) of the unholy children of Type moon and Gaia(the True Ancestors "high grade reality warpers"). So super space Vampires that are weak to sunlight( Shirou has this to a lesser extent where he is weaker during the day but skyrockets at night) can't pass large bodys of water ( Shirou and other DA/DAA's lack this weakness do to vereus reasons for Shirou it's because he is still "alive") and become almost completely immortal under the light of the full moon.

Huh

interesting

Well, knowing this, I still think that Shirou would at the very least give off more spiritual energy than an average human, likely giving off unrestrained captain level pressure. That's enough for Barragan's Extrasensory Perception (Sensing other spiritual presences) to kick in. It'd effectively counter most kinds of sneak attack Shirou could pull off, but I don't doubt that Shirou is a slippery banana much like his sword's namesake and would find a way to work around it.

I think it was mentioned earlier, but I heard tell of projectiles that get stronger as they age? Can you go into more detail about that? Because that could end this fight for me. I already voted, but discussing this kind of technical shit gives me immense satisfaction.

Kickboxertj said:
I think it was mentioned earlier, but I heard tell of projectiles that get stronger as they age? Can you go into more detail about that? Because that could end this fight for me. I already voted, but discussing this kind of technical shit gives me immense satisfaction.
That would be the crystallized mysteries or better known as Noble Phantasms and heres the fun part Shirou's copys maybe fakes but they are still NP's because he's not just copying the physical form but their vary Souls/legends as well and as we know legends in the Nasuverse only get stronger with age. Thus if Barragan is not careful with his ageing hax he could end up with several supercharged(by his own power) NP's heading strate for him which would not be good for his health.

So... because of how NP's are in Shirou's verse, every copy of every NP he has just gets way stronger the older it is?

Well if Barragan uses Respira at any point, all Shirou has to do is not let it touch him and then throw literally any NP

and then the fight's over

but at the same time Barragan has mobility over Shirou via being able to walk on air, and can for the most part null Shirou's time amps

I'm starting to get a better understanding of how this fight would go.

Limited movement for Shirou compared to Barragan bc 1. Son├¡do and 2. Senescencia, which leads Barragan to become a Cocky BoiÔäó, Shirou gets nipped by age hax once which either ends the fight or he gets lucky and survives and pretty much figures it out, then gets a decent ways away and spams NPs until the fight either ends, or Barragan whips out his massive, girthy, r e s u r r e c i ó n, which either ends the fight with Respira if Shirou isn't careful or gets copied by Shirou and used by him to at will make his NPs stronger which would basically mean Barragan would lose.

This fight is a ******* choose your own adventure novel of a brawl, but in the end my vote for Shirou stands. It's like I said, out of a hundred fights, Shirou takes 60 and Barragan takes 40. That's my two cents.

Oh I also forgot Kiritsugu

If at any point Barragan shit talks him enough, Shirou pulls out that sword

which is also an NP

that causes a lot of shit to happen

but now its even more powerful

because aging NPs is no bueno for Barragan

Technically True thanks to AM's curse in the blade of Kiritsugu makeing it an NP otherwise it would be a high grade mystic code.

Also don't forget Shirou can convert parts of his body into a living blade mesh(by internalizing UBW so he can still use it even if he can't externalize it properly at the moment) so he does have a way to defend against Respira to a degree.

Need grace. 24 hours or one more person voting Bara.

what, I was just asking if there was anyone else who was watching this forum who hadn't voted yet wanted to step in is all.

Back