• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter VS Beast 7A

FFD!Shirou

vs

69e1784ba0b0b3142e4147805ee1ee2d
Vagnosaurus

Rules:

• In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • Standard Battle Assumptions apply.
  • The battle takes place in 'Hyrule'
  • They have 24 hour prep time to skout out the town to plan strategies and set up traps before the battle.
( the rules can change at any time to make the fight more fair)

Score:

FFD!Shirou: 4

Vagnosaurus: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Another interesthing figth...how the hell as big as Vagnosaurus is skilled at stealth??? Oh wait underwater...

Oh well, let`s get this started, so few questions first, does Shirou has any resistance against poison?

Shirou in has advance in battle intelligence as Vagnosaurus has only below average.

But Vagnisaurus size could give advance in melee attacks, but Shirou has faster speed so he would able dodge attacks. With this i think Shirou could also evade poison attacks by moving afar and as Vagnisaurus is not that smart, i don`t think it will lure Shirou and Shirou be stupid to get closer to water for Vagnisaurus drow Shirou.

So after hard figth i say Shirou take this one.

Lekmos said:
Another interesthing figth...how the hell as big as Vagnosaurus is skilled at stealth??? Oh wait underwater...
Oh well, let`s get this started, so few questions first, does Shirou has any resistance against poison?

Shirou in has advance in battle intelligence as Vagnosaurus has only below average.

But Vagnisaurus size could give advance in melee attacks, but Shirou has faster speed so he would able dodge attacks. With this i think Shirou could also evade poison attacks by moving afar and as Vagnisaurus is not that smart, i don`t think it will lure Shirou and Shirou be stupid to get closer to water for Vagnisaurus drow Shirou.

So after hard figth i say Shirou take this one.
Shirou doesn't have poison resistance but his Regenerationn could counter it after all you can't kill a sword (body of blades) with poison( for example shirou neutralize the blood of a dead apostle by going body of blades on it during his fight with Louvre).

well its been two days and Shirou has 4 votes to Vagnisaurus's 0 so lets put an end to this.

Back