• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God.. get out of our faces

his quirk would be useless, but the cloth he has is strong enough to apprehend people. That being said, Levi has a lot of experience; as much as I prefer Aizawa, Levi has the edge here.

I honestly go with Aizawa basically because of his experience. Fighting mindless beasts is not the same as fighting dozens of intelligent human beings that each have their own power. Besides, Aizawa is more than able to adapt to fighting people he can't erase the quirks of (like those with mutation quirks).

It'd be close but I think Aizawa can take him. Besides, Aizawa also has a knife (he is almost stabbed with his own knife in a later chapter).

Zeke Yeager is widely considered the most skilled of the Nine Titans in combat and Levi decimated him in combat twice

Technically Levi should oneshot as well given the AP difference

How is he High 8-C in AP and 9-B in durability? Shouldn't swinging his sword tear off his arm in that case?

Wokistan said:
How is he High 8-C in AP and 9-B in durability? Shouldn't swinging his sword tear off his arm in that case?
We don't use piercing power on this wiki, but think of it like the blades are able to cut someone with that durability, but its not raw power or anything like that

That's not really how swords work, but whatever.

Back