• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God created Boros and Garou?

ArachDusa

She/Her
So I went up and read God's page, and I noticed the page says that "Boros and Garou were also stated/implied to be among God's creations". I read the One Punch Man manga and webcomic and I don't recall any mention of that. Could anyone provide a scan or explain which chapter this quote is from? Also a bit of a tangent here, but if "God" is the same God who places limiters on all living beings, Boros and Garou being his creations is somewhat ironic because both Boros (in the Compus guide) and Garou were stated to have removed their limiters, but I'd rather not talk about that in this thread until its actual topic is dealt with.

You mean the claim that Boros and Garou are among God's creations sounds like headcanon to you?

Unless there is supporting evidence, yeah.

We know virtually nothing about the "God" character in OPM.

Exactly, and I wonder how this statement got into his page if that's the case. That's why I made the thread.

Agreed. I know almost everything about OPM I could know. I've seen the anime several times, including the OVA's, I've read the manga, I've read the manga bonus chapters, I've read the webcomic, I've read translations of the author interviews, and I've read translations of the audio books, yet I don't recall it ever being stated or implied that Boros and Garou are among God's creations. I would definitely say it's a possibility, but not a likelyhood, that's just for Boros though. And I only state that because Boros is capable of using energy blasts, but saying that it makes Boros even related to God is a huge stretch, not to mention that God desires the eradication of humanity and has only been confirmed and implied to have affected things on Earth, while Boros is an alien that had nothing to do with Earth before the prophecy. And it's more implied that God is only connected to thing's from Earth specifically. Vaccine Man is way more implied than Boros and Garou to be one of God's creations. It stated it was created by the Earth, which it also stated to be a sentient entity, to eradicate humanity. God is known to apparently despise humanity and wishes for it's eradication, and it makes sense for Vaccine Man to genuinely be talking about some entity, as saying the Earth is sentient would be a weird thing to claim in any case. And there's also the popular theory that Vaccine Man's energy attacks are the same as Homeless Emperor's, which would make sense. Vaccine Man is, based on feats, almost certainly a Dragon level threat, like Homeless Emperor, and it was either stated by Murata or ONE directly that Homeless Emperor's energy attacks are very similar to Vaccine Man's. Back to the original point, Vaccine Man stating that it was created by Earth, an apparently sentient being, and heavily implied to be a creation of God by other sources, heavily implies that God is either supposed to literally be the Earth, or is somehow very connected to the Earth. Of course though, this is just speculation and shouldn't be taken factually. But God being stated or implied to have created Boros and Garou should undoutedly be removed from God's profile.

This feels like a copypasta which is hilarious.

But yeah, I feel like this is a basic case of misinformation that I'll fix now.

Back