• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GMK Godzilla possible upgrade

Perhaps the description would be something like this. GMK Godzilla is the Original Godzilla, but has been possessed by ghosts and would logically be just as strong)

I feel like his AP could be upgraded even more, honestly, if we add an addendum for when he was charged with Ghidorah's lightning. I'll try to calc the fireball from when he blew Ghidorah up this weekend, but it looks big enough that it could be a significant AP upgrade.

In my opinion scaling Millennium series Kaiju to OG godzilla seems pretty bad since unlike the previous two continuities which are specifically sequels to the OG film the Millennium series takes creative liberties with it making it not exactly one to one with the original (except 2000 Millenium and Final Wars since 2000 acts as its own thing despite being said to be another sequel to the original while Final Wars is the same situation as All Monsters Attack where it's not canon to anything)

GMK, the Kiryu Saga duology and 2000 Millennium are all sequels to 1954 (even if the last one is a little questionable despite what official material says). GMK in particular IS the 1954 Goji, except possessed by ghosts. I'm not sure about Megaguirus, since it may or may not be either a prequel or a sequel to Millennium, and Final Wars is more like an AU of 1954.

Hence, scaling GMK Godzilla to 1954 makes sense since it's the same entity. As for the other Millennium Godzillas...eh, not so much.

...Didn't they build Kiryu around the '54 Godzilla's bones after his flesh was stripped from his skeleton by the Oxygen Destroyer though?

DVD181 said:
...Didn't they build Kiryu around the '54 Godzilla's bones after his flesh was stripped from his skeleton by the Oxygen Destroyer though?
Different timeline, I'm talking about Godzilla X Megaguirus.

Oops, shit, my bad. I thought GXM stood for Godzilla X Mechagodzilla, not Godzilla X Megaguirus.

Genericstickman said:
In my opinion scaling Millennium series Kaiju to OG godzilla seems pretty bad since unlike the previous two continuities which are specifically sequels to the OG film the Millennium series takes creative liberties with it making it not exactly one to one with the original (except 2000 Millenium and Final Wars since 2000 acts as its own thing despite being said to be another sequel to the original while Final Wars is the same situation as All Monsters Attack where it's not canon to anything)
theyre correct about the canon but whether or not Godzilla has kept this as zombified as he is is more relevant, as well as this Godzilla's interactions involving different mechanisms unique to this version. and 1:1 I would think its not as modified as Kiryu-goji. for feats theres this

" Each Trident missile has a range of up to 7,500 miles (12,000km) and is accurate to within a few feet. Their destructive power is estimated as the equivalent of eight Hiroshimas. "

there was 24 of these assigned, which potentially put calcs of Godzilla's firepower to shame.

Back