• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giovanni Potage vs The Deep

This fight sounds ridiculous.

In a ridiculous way.

Soup boy that's only 9-B every 13 hits vs Aquaman ripoff who only has 9-C AP and nothing else out of water.

Like they're both not really going to be able to do a ton to each other or really utilize their special abilities. Except for Giovanni's mobility/healing/critical 13.

It feels almost mismatchy (despite it not really being unfair), like, what the heck are these two doing in a fight against each other?

I love how dumb these characters are but anyway I’m going for the deep as much as I like Giovanni he’s fighting an uphill battle none of his attacks until he gets his lucky 13 which will one shot the deep but the deep won’t let him do that and none of his attacks are capable of hurting him while the deep can just beat him up on the get go so yeah the deep should take this

So Deep tanks most of Potage‘s attacks, due to 9-B durability, but Potage can damage him with every 13 attack? I know very little about these characters but decided to join this cause why not.

His "lucky 13" isn't actually random. It happens once every 13 hits.

I'm not sure if Deep can beat Giovanni up instantly. Giovanni's got a calc under his belt putting him fairly high into 9-C, and has a healing move.

Giovanni can make fog to hide and gather up charges for his lucky 13, so it should let him land a few
the problem is if he is able to activate it in time and land enough hits.
Hot enough soup might do something I guess.

Uhh shit, I just checked the calcs, Deep's dura is calced at 498k joules, Giovanni's AP is calced at 6.2 million joules.

So I think it's safe to say that, even if Deep gets hits on Giovanni, he'll be able to recover (ancient potion), hide (fog of lost souls), and make distance (teleports behind you) enough to accumulate 13 hits and OHKO Deep.

I mean Deep could do stuff to hurt Giovanni but has an incredibly slim chance of taking him down before he gets one-shot.

I'm not sure if this is technically considered a stomp or not, it's pretty borderline.

Deep probably has a skill advantage and Giovanni isn’t exactly a smart fighter so if he gets overwhelmed he could lose but it’s unlikely.

Back