• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Setting your willpower to zero isn't removing your will to live or anything. Actually committing suicide takes a ton of willpower, as you have to fight against your body's natural instinct to stay alive.

Uh, recinding my previous opinion then.

This might just be inconclusive again.

No I was just trying to formulate a joke with minimal words

Honestly it kind of depends on how you interpret the extent of GER's power.

I'd personally conclude that GER could revert Gray Boy to a killable state, but it's not like there's any concrete case to be made there. It's debatable, so Inconclusive.

Say GER punches Gray Boy's head in. Gray Boy's loop activates, reviving him. Couldn't GER undo the rewind of GB's personal loop as opposed to removing it outright?

And considering GER could use its ability ad infinitum on Diavolo, it could just keep on resetting GB to a corpse every time his loop tries rewinding him back to a living state?

So GER probably stomps here, or wins definitively if it can land a punch and use its ability first.

Personally, I think GER could probably reverse being hit by a loop anyways.

That too. Although similar to what we see his shadow do to Scion, he could just put it back up over and over again, every time GER reverts it.

Well there it also helps that Glaistig Uaine had summoned multiple Gray Boys.

She did, so GER might manage to move in close enough to smash head even if he resorts to that.

GER wouldn't just revert the loop, it would revert to right before Gray Boy utilized it, leaving him disoriented and confused, with his willpower set to zero, right before GER moves in and beats him to death.

Pretty much.

So I feel like it's generally agreed GER either wins or stomps here.

Also, even if GER couldn't revert the loop if it was hit by it, it can act independently from Giorno, so if Giorno is hit, GER can still manifest, revert it, and beat Gray Boy to death.

Back