• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Vs. Michiru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it's not AP, he has it because we wanted to quantify him nullifying Diavolo's Time Skip, he never just hits anyone with it physically, and it's not like he immediately oneshotted King Crimson (although he did casually tear it apart), GER's AP is definitely still High 8-C

GER's AP is definitely still High 8-C

I don't think that 3-A causality manipulation is still High 8-C.

The causality manip doesn't even have AP to it, it just negates actions

If it can negate 3-A action, then it's 3-A AP.

Are you honestly still on this?

You have had me, JSW, Weekly and Everlasting all telling you no, that's not how it works.

Think up a new argument.

And >Yes. This is an example of Giorno's strategy in the real fight. He will wait an enemy attack. Then will reflect it.

How can you say how'll he'll fight if you yourself never read the manga?

How can you say how'll he'll fight if you yourself never read the manga?

You wrote this. I'm only repeating your words.

It's universal in range and it skips 10 seconds, it's not AP at all

Universal time manipulation affects whole Universe. Therefore it's AP.

You have had me, JSW, Weekly and Everlasting all telling you no, that's not how it works

Honestly, it's means nothing for me.

I said plenty of things too but you decide to cherry pick a single sentence of mine which i even said was only an example at that of how easily it could be done and i even proceeded to explain in detail what would likely happen afterwards yet you still choose to mimic it under the excuse of I said it?

Try again.

That's not AP, if it was DIO, Jotaro and Diavolo, the person who has the time erase that GER scales off of would be high 3-A, funfact, theyre not. It's called range.

You missed my point, the point was you have several people, all of which disagree with you. Maybe think about why they disagree and ask yourself who's right.

Honestly, please think up a new argument, one that hasnt been reoeated multiple times.

Do that and id gladly continue to debate with you but if not im inclined to ignore it untill someone else decides to join in this topic.

It's called range.

Yes. And if you affected EVERYTHING in this range, then it's called AP.

was you have several people, all of which disagree with you.

And what? Dude, there only 4 people. From 7 billion. You really think, that it has any meaning?

and ask yourself who's right.

Yes, I'm right. Any other questions?

There arent 7 Billion people on this wiki, youre just the only one who is arguing differently against literally everyone else here.

against literally everyone else here

It's just a simple lie. And you know that. Also, there are just some faces, who constantly trying to argue with me.

Moreover, if you don't understand, that quality > quantity, it's only you own problem.

Except your argument isnt quality OR quantity, your argument has already been disproved multiple times but you keep trying to use it anyways

"No, you not right" - isn't a disproving.

Also, about quality and quantity:

If 100 people said that coal is white and 1 people said that coal is black, this not means that coal is white because 100 > 1.

White Coal is a thing

You clearly understood what I want to say. Stop your stupid sophistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back