• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Vs. Michiru

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell?

How is that even relevant?

She'd never use it anyway, either he negates her actions or will power manip to make her not wanna use that.

Well, he could just surround the area around her with some Vines and whatever and watch as she tears herself apart

Giorno via Damage reflection, he has all the time in The World (pun intended) to set up some things for her to hit too

or will power manip to make her not wanna use that.

Her willpower is enough for arguing with a high 2-A character who controls her whole life and can kill her with easy.

She'd never use it anyway, either he negates her actions

If he can bypass her divine protection...

It honestly doesn't matter, even if we restrict his cause manip, his infinite speed and damage reflection should be enough to net him victory.

And besides, she's clearly susceptible to cause manip, considering thsts how the 2-A controlled her life.

And that has nothing to do with willpower.

And besides, she's clearly susceptible to cause manip, considering thsts how the 2-A controlled her life.

Right. She has controlled already. So low level cause manip didn't work.

What are you even saying?

You literally just said she was already controlled so his manip won't work?

That's not how it works man.

...What?

Her fate has been predetermined already. So, if you want to change this fate - you must to overcome this higher being influence.

Except we're restricting that, because immortality from a High 2-A is not allowed in these kinds of matches.

And that's no longer the case after telling the 2-A to piss off.

We use peak version of character, no?

Except we're restricting that, because immortality from a High 2-A is not allowed in these kinds of matches.

But it's not an immortality.

Also, again, we aren't using higher-dimensional immortality for these matches.

Predetermined fate =/= immortality.

It doesn't even matter, I could restrict both his cause manip and her protection and Giorno would still likely win via being nearly a few million times faster and damage reflection among other things.

He's literally a few million times faster, he's so much faster he could create said object, have her deliberately break or kill it and cause her to damage herself and she'd be powerless to stop it and he do this tens of thousands of times.

To put it in perspective, he could spend a week of time in the span it takes her to blink.

And thats base GE, GER is literally infinitely more than that.

Because she'd never ever have the chance to put it up? And thats GE, GER just says no to the barrier getting put up at all.

Because she'd never ever have the chance to put it up?

Why? If he will wait when she break or kill his creations, then she can just set up barrier instead of moving or attacking.

Because he's literally anywhere from millions to infinity times faster than her? Sets up vines, they break, bang she's torn in two. He coukd reposition her so she breaks them without even realizing that's how much faster he is (and stuff like that has happened in JoJo, RHCP repositioned Josuke multiple times via his speed).

And thats GE, GER just says nah ya can't put up barriers and that's that.

And instead of moving and attacking? So how is she doing anything again?

So how is she doing anything again?

1. Set up a barrier.

2. Use sealing.

3. Profit.

He coukd reposition her so she breaks them without even realizing that's how much faster he is.

When he did something like that?

Let me make an analogy, you're Miruchi, GE or GER is a literal beam of light.

She's not setting up a barrier or sealing before he does what he needs to do.

He hasn't I don't think (other jojo characters have though), it was an example of the speed difference but he has used damage reflection on people billions of times slower than he is.

And he could just position vines and such in a way she can't move without breaking them.

As you wrote before:

Wouldn't need to, could just throw a frog in the way of her attacks and have the damage reflect from the frog to her like he did in his first fight against Luca (which killed him iirc)

He will wait until she attacks him.

That was an example of how easily it could be done.

Per SBA, he's willing to kill, with his speed he'd notice his punches aren't damaging her and realize that damage reflection is his onky bet and would set it up so it would work considering he's a bit of a tactical genius and this is just base GE and Giorno and this can be done before she can react.

If this is GER then the same thing happens but worse and she literally can't do anything to prevent it Barriers or otherwise.

Nah don't close it, at least not yet, no need to close it for one person.

Let's wait and see what others think at least.

When this thread goes into circular arguments for 75+ responses, there' she nothing good in keeping it open.

Maybe so but what else am I supposed to do?

The point is to debate, the fact that he keeps bringing up the same thing means I gotta repeat the same thing too otherwise itd be like conceding the argument.

I at least wanna see if others joining in could add to the conversation instead of having it go in circles.

If this is GER

Then Michiru must have a divine support, because Giorno with GER is a 3-A.

That was an example of how easily it could be done.

Yes. This is an example of Giorno's strategy in the real fight. He will wait an enemy attack. Then will reflect it.

GER doesn't even hit with High 3-A force, I honestly don't even understand why he was "High 3-A via hax" on his profile, I guess we just had to quantify his casuality manip somehow

I guess we just had to quantify his casuality manip somehow

Universe scale causality manipulation is comparable with Universe scale limited warping. And this is = AP.

Also, I finded a good match for GE Giorno, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back