• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno vs HA Dio (fair rematch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Reality Overwrite (Allows Heaven DIO to overwrite/warp people and things out of existence in any timeline as well as nullifying any attacks, like GER and Tusk Act 4, and rewriting the fundamentals of existence)"

"Acausality"

I mean, unless you want to make a CRT for one of his notable feats, HA Dio just nulls GER and slaps Giorno into the next dimension or something.

Also, that's not a vote, I think this is a stomp.

Pretty sure that Dio has actual abilities from being able to counter Giorno. So no, the fight wasn't considered "PIS" here, therefore this is kinda pointless and a stomp.

If Giorno only hadn't used GER's fists to clash with TWoH's fists, his ability wouldn't have been negated in the first place.

Ok, to make this fight even more fair, I'm gonna have them know each other's abilites before the fight.

If Dio didn't have any resistances to Giorno's ability beyond his Stand's Reality override, he wouldn't have been able to clash fists with GER in the first place.

So you're implying that Giorno did activate GER's "reset to 0" ability before attacking Dio? If that's the case, then why didn't Giorno suddenly get surprised and say "Oh no, Dio actually can resist GER." or something like that? Also, there's nothing in Dio's profile that says "Resistance to Causality Manipulation".

Isn't this sorta like calling SSJ Goku vs Frieza PIS? In the sense that a character got a powerup and could beat a character that they previously would lose to. HA Dio is way stronger than the normal one so why is the fact that he could beat GER PIS?

I'm not saying that Dio defeating Giorno is PIS. I'm saying that what Giorno did in that fight (clashing with TWoH's fists) is PIS and it's what caused him to lose.

>TWoH need it's fists to touch the object it needs to overwrite

Um, didn't we went over this already?

>Also, there's nothing in Dio's profile that says "Resistance to Causality Manipulation"

Acausality?

GER is automatic.

The fact that Dio's attack wasn't reverted to 0 the moment he started it shows a resistance. It's not something you can argue is a bad combat choice on Giorno's part, the ability would have activated regardless of his intentions. He even calls the stand before Dio's remotely in-range with his fists.

Acasuality comes from some other time shenanigans if I remember correctly, but "Resists Casuality Manipulation" is Acasuality in a nutshell.

" the ability to be unaffected by attacks reliant on cause and effect or changes to the past. "

That... actually makes a lot of sense. I admit I must've misinterpreted both the fight and Acausality. Yeah, this is a stomp. Great, that's 3 stomp fights in my record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back