• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Vs. Deku Vs. Goku vs Ichigo Vs. Gilgamesh Vs. Luffy - Free for All

The REAL Title: Giorno with every stand (JJBA) Vs. Deku with every quirk (MHA) Vs. Goku with unlimited ki (Dragonball Super) Vs. Ichigo with every Bankai (Bleach) Vs. Gilgamesh with every noble phantasm (Fate) Vs. Luffy with every devil fruit (One Piece)

Based off of this tweet:

Stats are equalized ofc. Who would actually win in this crazy battle?

Giorno has access to a ton of reality/time/space-altering hax (Time Stop, Time Skip, Epitaph, RTZ, Heaven's Door, D4C, Love Train, MIH, Wonder of U) that Deku has no counter for, and I don't know that Ichigo does. Since we're talking Bankai only, he wouldn't get Kyoka Suigetsu, which might be one of the few abilities that could help him here. Otherwise, pretty much all Bankai abilities require a moment of release or activation and they produce physical effects, both of which are counterable by stands.

I don't know anything about the other three, what hax do they have that would let them get past all these stands?

Kinda unfair for Goku NGL
Unlimited Ki adds nth to his arsenal whatsoever
Its pretty much goku with unlimited energy/stamina and that's it

enuma elish is higher dimensional weapon and gil can negate every attack of giorno
If stats are equal then I think everyone would be equalized to the stats of the lowest combatant
That being Deku so I think everyone would be nerfed to 3-D potency of Hax

Gilgameshs still just has plain resistance to event billing hax.

I am actually pretty sure peak gilgamesh without changing anything would solo all these modified versions put together.

Also, OP should change Goku’s abilities so that they are all Dragon ball techniques/abilities or something to make it more interesting.

Gilgameshs still just has plain resistance to event billing hax.

I am actually pretty sure peak gilgamesh without changing anything would solo all these modified versions put together.

Also, OP should change Goku’s abilities so that they are all Dragon ball techniques/abilities or something to make it more interesting.
Pretty sure if Gilgamesh stats are equalized to Deku's
Then all of Gil's OP Higher Dimensional stats and hax also fall to 3-D since all of Deku's hax are also 3-D (this goes for every other character as well)
It cripples one of his major advantages in power but then again having all Noble Phantasms still makes him haxy AF

He is still haxy enough at peak (without extra NP) to not need to rely on just AP to bypass their main defensive abilities tb and to the wall of resistances he has.

Back