• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He death loops one rimuru, the other rimuru in imaginary space analyzes, copies and comes up with countermeasures against giorno.

And even ignoring that Yuuki Kagurazaka who has almost every ability in tensei thought rimuru would basically adapt to everything he used on him, so he first used time stop, which in tensei stops everything, so you can't use your abilities in stopped time.

This meant rimuru couldn't use his skills, to make new skills or anything, however primitive magic could be used in stopped time, so rimuru after seeing yuuki use it, analyzes and copies that ability then proceeds to negate yuuki's ability.

Of course he knew rimuru would do that cause he considers rimuru as being comparable if not superior to himself, and he didn't want to deal with rimuru cause he is too much of a threat so he used the fact that rimuru would copy and negate his ability to meet the necessarily requirements to bfr rimuru and his clones in imaginary space to the end of space time, and even then rimuru just makes a new skill to come back and proceeds to absorb yuuki gaining all his abilities, which means rimuru has pretty much every ability in tensei: death manipulation, causality manipulation, reality warping etc etc.

Just haven't added those yet cause the translations aren't there yet, in addition his current key will have a High 3-A rating, his sword is comparable to yuuki's which has half of veldanava's max energy, same energy which created the universe.

Edit: Just noticed speed isn't equalized, if so GER blitzes but still inconclusive since he can't permanently get rid of rimuru.

It really doesn't help Giorno here since, as you said, there's another Rimuru in his imaginary space and time to come back.

Oh and his Death Loop is based on Causality Manipulation. He attacks, kills, Zero Reset Activates Instantly, Victims are alive miraculously, face weird death scenarios all across Parallel Universes

So I don't see how even GER is killing Rimuru as he is large building level physically and his high 3-A is via Zero Reset

Would GER be able to effect the clones in imaginary space?

It does have multiversal range after all....

His Multiversal Range is just for sending his target to Parallel Universes to make them experience different deaths in those Universe. Not that his Zero Reset has Multiversal Range.

@Lancer

.....Which means it can effect different space time continuums....

anyway...Can Rimuru counter Zero reset?

No? It can't affect different Space-Time Continumms because GER is basically looping a person's timeline, rewriting their fate, and BFRing him to different Universes. GER is not affecting all the timelines otherwise he'd be 2-C at least instead of High 3-A and he isn't 2-C lol.

I'm not an expert on Rimuru but I heard he's resistant to Causality Manipulation and has counters for it but dunno.

Lancer I think you misunderstood me.

I wasn't saying he can affect 4-D structures as a whole, I was saying it has 4-D range because...

"it can effect different space time continuums"

Basically I'm using that to say that it's abilities have 4-D range in general. I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but the timeline death thing is an application of the zero reset ability anyway....so why wouldn't zero reset's other application also have 4-D range?

Because it's actually limited to one Universe and for an Unknown extent of Time. If Imaginary Space Time is within the Universe, then Zero Reset might work but if it's something that exists outside of Reality, then GER has no way of affecting it.

Magic and/or skills can still be used under time stop. It's just that not all types can do that. Emission type magic/skill for example is fully affected by time stop hence becoming unusable. But direct contact type magic/skill can still be used

I don't see why not. Seen someone translating some lines from the last and second to last chapter which pretty much says Rimuru have enough turn null energy to recreate the universe 10000 times, which would mean if hes focusing on pure destruction then he has enough energy to destroy that many universe as well

>D-Ruler Nekroz

Someone here didnt realize half of his name was banned and the other one depowered to hell and back.

Der Wehrwolf said:
I don't see why not. Seen someone translating some lines from the last and second to last chapter which pretty much says Rimuru have enough turn null energy to recreate the universe 10000 times, which would mean if hes focusing on pure destruction then he has enough energy to destroy that many universe as well
Creation generally needs more energy reserves than destruction of the same material for most cases.

In one of the side stories, Ciel develops a perfectly efficient machine that can keep producing any type of energy when it's input, for all eternity. So theoritically, if Rimuru places that machine in his [Imaginary Space] he would be able to kepp producing [Turn Null] for all eternity. Meaning, just creating 10,000 universes won't be his limit

just a clarification, the story said tens of thousands, meaning it's not limited to just 10,000 universes.

About imaginary space, it's within space-time but not dependant on it, as it was present even though rimur was BFRed to the end of space-time and Space had already been destroyed via entropy.

About imaginary space, it's within space-time but not dependant on it, as it was present even though rimur was BFRed to the end of space-time.

I ended up watching the anime and then I went to read the manga and see the details of the LN / WB. I still can not believe how a slime can be so powerful and full of hax. Rimuru is so OP!
If Rimuru has the energy to recreate the universe 10000 times, would not victory be his? I do not remember everything about Giorno, so I can not say for sure.

Reading last chapter's spoiler makes me think that Rimuru is acausal. At some point after the fight with Yuuki, Rimuru come back to his old world and revive Mikami Satoru. But the reason the entity that would eventually be known as Rimuru to exist was because someone that is Mikami Satoru died. Logically, if Mikami Satoru never die (cause), the slime wouldn't exist (effect) because at that point the system of the world wouldn't even notice Mikami Satoru and therefore reviving him as a slime. But Rimuru was fine after he did this. Rimuru at the end of the series became some sort of entity without an origin. Wouldn't that makes him practically immune to GER's causality manipulation?

OpMasada said:
D-Ruler Nekroz said:
So Rimuru stomp?
As stated by celestial pegasus, GER is too fast for rimuru, but can't really do anything to him, making it an inconclusive
So basically Giorno cant harm Rimuru and Zero Reset make Rimuru cant use his abilities?

Der Wehrwolf said:
Reading last chapter's spoiler makes me think that Rimuru is acausal. At some point after the fight with Yuuki, Rimuru come back to his old world and revive Mikami Satoru. But the reason the entity that would eventually be known as Rimuru to exist was because someone that is Mikami Satoru died. Logically, if Mikami Satoru never die (cause), the slime wouldn't exist (effect) because at that point the system of the world wouldn't even notice Mikami Satoru and therefore reviving him as a slime. But Rimuru was fine after he did this. Rimuru at the end of the series became some sort of entity without an origin. Wouldn't that makes him practically immune to GER's causality manipulation?
That'd be a Type 1 Acausality aka Time Paradox Immunity.

And no he'd need one from Type 2,3,4,5 to lolnope GER.

Also Rimuru stomps horribly now via being 2-B and likely Infinite/Immeasurable Speed

Lancer45Man
That'd be a Type 1 Acausality aka Time Paradox Immunity.

And no he'd need one from Type 2,3,4,5 to lolnope GER.

Also Rimuru stomps horribly now via being 2-B and likely Infinite/Immeasurable Speed

Rimuru got upgrade again?

It's not complete yet, but this will be his final upgrade, excluding the possibility of ability additions.

Creation generally needs more energy reserves than destruction of the same material for most cases.

In one of the side stories, Ciel develops a perfectly efficient machine that can keep producing any type of energy when it's input, for all eternity. So theoritically, if Rimuru places that machine in his [Imaginary Space] he would be able to kepp producing [Turn Null] for all eternity. Meaning, just creating 10,000 universes won't be his limit

Which story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back