• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Terrarian: 3 (Saikou, Loyal, Overlord)

Gilgamesh: 5 (Me, Monarch, Reppuzan, Ramesses, Eliminator)

Who's the fourth voter for Terrarian?

I don't know, dwarf star level is a big step up from large planet. Even the smallest stars are many times bigger than the largest planets.

Gil beat 666:Satan who is at least small star level, so AP doesn't really matter as much as it normally would here

Although, OP needs to give Gil back Enuma Elish, otherwise this unfairly set up in favour of the Terrarian

Monarch Laciel said:
Gil beat 666:Satan who is at least small star level, so AP doesn't really matter as much as it normally would here
That is a fallacious argument. Gil had counters to 666:Satans hax, like his chains. The Terrarian does not rely on hax. Him beating 666:Satan is irrelevant.

Monarch Laciel said:
Although, OP needs to give Gil back Enuma Elish, otherwise this unfairly set up in favour of the Terrarian
I've changed the rules enough already. At first I wasn't going to hive him Ea at all, which would leave him at a disadvantage close up, but I changed it after hearing valid arguments. This is as far as I think it should go.

Well I think you should stop restricting Gil while leaving the Terrarian at full power to give them an advantage. Especially when Terrarian is High 5-A to Gil's 5-A so he already has an advantage without you nerfing Gil.

And him beating Satan shows he has a variety of hax that can take down someone stronger than him, so no, it is not fallacious or irrelevant.

OP are you even trying to hide your bias for Terrarian? You even admitted that the Terrarian has a huge advantage now that he is dwarf star level. You give him everything even after he got upgraded, while you restrict the only way Gil can win....

Not quite the only way, Gil still has plenty of weapons that ignore durability, but otherwise I agree. Restricting Enuma Elsih against an opponent like the Terrarian who is already Dwarf Star level is ridiculous.

There, we should all be placated, so let's have people vote and be done with this.

Terrarian simply because despite the fact that Gilgamesh would have the same weapons as him, thanks to the Gates of Babylon, the Terrarian knows how to use them more effectively. Plus, for the other reasons above as well.

@Phantasm

Does Terrarian have a counter for being skewered from all directions by a storm of durability ignoring weapons or a way to get past a shield like Rhos Aias, a conceptual barrier that nullifies any and all projectile weapons?

@Reppuzan

Potions, I would assume. And who's to say he would use it immediately? We've already established that Gilgamesh is arrogant beyond words. He would underestimate his opponent, and not use his strongest weapons right away, which may or may not give the Terrarian a win.

Again, I don't know much about these two, so it's just speculation on my part.

Doesn't mean he uses it right away. I agree that he'll use it for sure, but who's to say it's an instant kill?

It probably would be, but without a 100% guarantee that it is, I'll change my vote to inconclusive for now. Gilgamesh has every weapon available in existence, but The Terrarian's multiple hax, as well as potions could possibly even things out.

So yeah, I'll stick with inconclusive for now.

Back