• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gilgamesh can't interact with Sun Wukong and gets converted to Buddhism through Fate Manip.
It it because transduality for the one? Bcz if the case i am making a crt that will probably change it. For the second does it pass the layered resistance and resistance to resistance negation?

It it because transduality for the one? Bcz if the case i am making a crt that will probably change it. For the second does it pass the layered resistance and resistance to resistance negation?
Sun Wukong is a defensive beast, Infinite Layered NEP Type 2, 11 Layers of Acas Type 5 & 11 Layers of TD 2, and Infinite 1-C Omnipresence.

Sun Wukong's Fate Hax can bypass everything I mentioned above including Fate Resistance.

Sun Wukong is a defensive beast, Infinite Layered NEP Type 2, 11 Layers of Acas Type 5 & 11 Layers of TD 2, and Infinite 1-C Omnipresence.

Sun Wukong's Fate Hax can bypass everything I mentioned above including Fate Resistance.
Infinite layered NEP2, acausality type 5 and td2 would maybe not be a problem anymore. And infinite 1-C omnipresence was not a problem in first

And like i tell gilga resist resistance negation

Infinite layered NEP2, acausality type 5 and td2 would maybe not be a problem anymore. And infinite 1-C omnipresence was not a problem in first

And like i tell gilga resist resistance negation
It's not Resistance Negation, Sun Wukong's Fate Hax is just too potent.
Unless Gilgamesh has 12 Layers of Acausality Type 5 levels of Fate Resistance then he can't do anything.

Back