• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giga Gargantuar VS Tank (Wii Play)

I would say that the Tank wins, it has a massive AP advantage (Tanks’ 0.23417185804 tons of TNT vs Gargantuar’s 0.00536043 tons of TNT)

Plus there’s the mines that would completely one shot Gargantuar and the tank seemingly has an intelligence advantage and a range advantage. The one advantage Gargantuar does have is he has hax like energy projection and sound manipulation however I don’t see it being effective when tanks AP is that high.

I’m going to vote Tank mid diff just because Gargantuar’s hax and immortality that makes it hard for him to be put down.

Back