• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giant Sea Monster (The Trench) vs Clover (Cloverfield) [0-7-0]

It's 885.61206979 megatonnes VS 2.987705833 gigatonnes, a 3.37360559x AP difference... though admittedly that's just from the giant sea monster standing there.

Theoretically it could have way higher AP given how much bulkier it is, and it's also a 4.81205056e13 kg VS 4.9208913e12 kg difference, making the giant sea monster 9.77881905 times more physically powerful. Being nearly 3 times taller it could just step on Clover and pin it and overpower it like that... though I'm not sure that's gonna happen or how much that could affect it (Clover's special breathing system might make it hard for it to get choked out, assuming the giant sea monster is even skilled enough to try that).

I have a feeling Clover's powerful jaws and sharp claws will do horrible things to the larger titan and eventually, after a hard-fought battle, the giant sea monster's corpse will plummet to the depths of the darkest abyss in this planet-sized ocean.

It's 885.61206979 megatonnes VS 2.987705833 gigatonnes, a 3.37360559x AP difference... though admittedly that's just from the giant sea monster standing there.

Theoretically it could have way higher AP given how much bulkier it is, and it's also a 4.81205056e13 kg VS 4.9208913e12 kg difference, making the giant sea monster 9.77881905 times more physically powerful. Being nearly 3 times taller it could just step on Clover and pin it and overpower it like that... though I'm not sure that's gonna happen or how much that could affect it (Clover's special breathing system might make it hard for it to get choked out, assuming the giant sea monster is even skilled enough to try that).

I have a feeling Clover's powerful jaws and sharp claws will do horrible things to the larger titan and eventually, after a hard-fought battle, the giant sea monster's corpse will plummet to the depths of the darkest abyss in this planet-sized ocean.
Shall I count this as a vote?

Back