• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giant Anteater vs Lion (Real World)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Ya know, when you can kill one of the most powerful cats, the jaguar, you know you've got it made. Let's take things a step further. What if we pit a giant anteater against a lion? I'm gonna make it a lioness here because I'm not sure if a giant anteater can go toe to toe with a male lion. That being said...

1. Giant Anteater is bloodlusted.
2. This is an anteater vs a lioness
3. Starting distance is five meters.

Here are their profiles:

Giant Anteater's Profile
Lion's Profile

Who takes this?

Anteater: 0
Lioness: 0
Inconclusive: 0

what does the anteater do while blood lusted here?
They normally would try to flee from predators unless cornered. I made the anteater bloodlusted so I can make the anteater actually attack the lioness.

Back