• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghostface vs Animal Masked Assailants

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: TRIPLE THREAT

While looking through the Fandom Wiki, I came across these guys and I always found it interesting as I don't really know a good trio to put them up against. Then while watching through one of those Top Ten videos, I found out that the most recent Ghostface is a trio (The Profile is literally on the wiki, I assume this isn't a spoiler). It took me a while to find both profiles and I thought this'd be fitting
● ------------------------------------- ●
Wayne hung his coat as he entered his office, the police station far emptier at this time of day. He had agreed to stay up later to deal with the investigation of several serial killings, his suspect being a particular franchise of slashers. With a cup of coffee and papers on his suspects, he was ready to go through an all-nighter. As he tidied up his desk, he noticed some flickering of lights and looking outside the office, he noticed a section of the station seemingly turned off.

"Another stormy night, let me just get my flashlight. I think I left it in-" he muttered as he entered the office next to his, stopping at the sight within. His co-worker laid there dead, a crossbow through her eye. The blood trail indicated that she had been moved, seemingly to write a sentence on the wall.

"You're Next"

At this sight however, Wayne merely sighed, walking back to his office to pick up his phone and dial a number.

"Yeah yeah, that's the Eastern Wing down. Should be fine~" Tom said, snipping at some wires in the fuse box. His cellphone was connected to his partners who had been preparing other aspects of their target. They weren't sure why a serial killer would be in a police station, thinking that they've already been arrested though the money was good enough to ignore the questions. Fox Mask in particular had chosen his usual job of recognizance, getting a job as a maintenance worker to get a hold of the station's layout and have easy access to the phone and powerlines. He was planning on cutting the former last in order to relay as much information to his partners as possible.

Until a telephone rang.

"Hey, what's that?" Lamb Mask asked.
"Oh, that's just the maintenance phone. Its only purpose is to nag on the overworked worker for not being fast enough. Who's even here this late?" Tom asked, picking the telephone up to hear a scratchy unspecific voice.

"Looks like we got ourselves some wannabe slashers. Now I know you all probably think you're top dog or that your 'write words with your victim's blood' schtick is original but two can play that game. And you're not dealing with a couple of amateurs," the voice said, Tom suddenly remembering something about these killers. He quickly grabbed his crossbow and fired it into the dark, hitting a Ghostface and sending them reeling back. Fox Mask quickly slammed the telephone down, screaming to his partners as he finally cut the phone line.

"They caught on!"

Wayne noticed the phone's sudden hanging up. He shrugged, having finished a good enough speech anyway as he placed the phone down. A knife and mask laid on his desk as he finished putting on his black robes. As he turned to look outside, he noticed a Tiger-Masked Man standing outside his office as the lights flickered to black. Two words were heard until then.

"You're Next"

latest

• Starting range: 30 meters with no line of sight
  • Only the shotgun is restricted
  • Win via anything!!
  • Ghost Faces : 7
  • Animal Masks : 0
  • Incon : 0

latest

VS
latest

Last edited:
First I wanna say that the Animal Mask's speed section is VERY sus lol

It says "Tiger Mask disappeared before Erin had the chance to look at him, and was able to ambush and attack Erin before she had time to react"

The video clearly shows there being a few seconds between her taking her eyes off him and him moving, and the latter statement is just her being caught by surprise 😭 So that's a CRT I'll probably make

Even with that though, the Ghostfaces have two guns between them, a shotgun and beretta. So that's one big advantage. They also have the AP and dura advantage, though only a slight one

Animal Masks: Lifting Strength, Striking Strength, a Crossbow, an axe, C/R Speed.

The Kirsch’s: A shotgun, maybe slight AP/Dura, Intelligence, likely Travel Speed.

Wayne seems pretty skilled with the shotgun and Tiger Mask with the crossbow, so both would probably have a duel while Ethan, Quinn, Fox Mask, and Lamb Mask fight it out in another area.

Voting the Ghostfaces. 2 guns both of which can be loaded with multiple rounds are better than 1 crossbow. They also probably have better AP/Durability and honestly, the Masks' LS should be around Athletic Human as well (It just doesn't seem impressive enough for Peak Human). Ghostfaces are also crafty killers (I can totally see them do something like use the corpse of Wayne's coworker to their advantage by dressing her up as a Ghostface to trick the Masks).

Ghostfaces are also crafty killers (I can totally see them using the corpse of Wayne's coworker to their advantage by dressing her up as a Ghostface to trick the Masks).
Uh, did you get this from the story again? I've told you before, those don't reflect on the matches, they're just for fun
2 guns both of which can be loaded with multiple rounds are better than 1 crossbow
So uh, all of the masked killers have a crossbow and...
Both have optional equipment

From what I remember they have only one crossbow and pass it between each other
Huh, I just looked at the individual pages and saw they all had crossbows

I wonder if I shouldn't give the Ghostfaces a gun (Or at least just restrict their shotgun)

So the Beretta can achieve a total of 617 joules Street level, while the Crossbow can only generate 4.5-110 joules Below Average Human level to Athlete level. Though physically, the Animal Masks can harm Erin who survived crashing out of a second story window onto the ground below, while the Ghostface’s could shatter a window and wield Street level weaponry. Speaking of which, why does Ethan and Quinn’s profile have a Beretta in their option equipment? We never see them use one, even after they’re unmasked.

Animal Masks can harm Erin who survived crashing out of a second story window onto the ground below
Wayne has a better feat than that, falling off a second story and into a glass display case. Quinn threw a man through a shelf which broke it to bits too. Ethan doesn't have many good feats but he did fight with Tara and can scale to Amber's bone breaking feat

Overall I think they take AP and dura

Speaking of which, why does Ethan and Quinn’s profile have a Beretta in their option equipment?
They don't any more, but when I first made the profile I copy/pasted a Ghostface template I used for all the profiles and forgot to remove the gun part lol

I think I'm leaning Ghostfaces here. The gun really helps and Wayne probably has better skill than any individual Animal Mask

Wayne has a better feat than that, falling off a second story and into a glass display case.
Yeah, I guess so
Quinn threw a man through a shelf which broke it to bits too.
Where would that scale? Because the shelf was made of both wood and glass
Ethan doesn't have many good feats but he did fight with Tara and can scale to Amber's bone breaking feat
Isn’t that at the least, 375 joules?
Overall I think they take AP and dura
Yeah I supposed

And just to get this concluded

Ghostface FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back