• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghostbusters vs The Ghosts from "The Grudge"

Yeah I jst recently watched the new Ghostbusters 3 trailer and I hated it. So yeah, I kinda feel like I want to share my rant with you guys :(

Ghostbusters vs Kayako Saeki and Toshio Saeki. Battle takes place in Tokyo City. Ghostbusters will have all their weapons from the filmsa s well as the videogames (like the Boston Dart and Ghost entrapment stream). Will The GHosbusters scientific knowledge and decades-long experience fighting ghosts save the day, or will the Saeki's omnipresence and dark magic be too much for them and they too become victims to their madness?

It won't be easy but I think the Ghostbusters can handle it. They've faced all kinds of ghosts before, multidemsnional and stuffs, and they do pretty well. The Saekis are scary as hell but all they do is kill poor defenceless civilians. Yeah they're pwoerful and all, and they can surely kill one or two of the ghostbusters. But in the end the ghostbusters weaposn which are perfectly designed for ghosts will get the Saekis in the end.

Back