• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Writer Upgrade 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So I attempted to see if the Ghost Writer could be upgraded for becoming the moon using his Plot Manipulation in the episode "The Fright Before Christmas" episode of Danny Phantom. However it was deemed as hax and not AP.

However!, I have discovered something that I believe might be a feat. So around the beginning of the episode Danny goes into the Ghost Zone and accidentally destroys the Ghost Writer's Christmas Poem. Now when the he summons his ghostly typewriter, he states whatever he types become real. Now he zaps Danny and he vanishes, in his place forms a book called The Fright Before Christmas 2. The camera than zooms in on the book and the next sceen Danny is in the mall with his friends and the Ghost Writer starts narrating everything and controlling the plot.

So at the end of the episode when Danny finally learned his lesson and the screen backs away, revealing that the Ghost Writer was reading a book that showed Danny talking. This means that book he created was literally another universe that had the Human World and Ghost Zone. This would be a 2-C feat since the entire episode is taking place inside the story the Ghost Writer created which contains the Human World and the Ghost Zone which is Infinite in size.

The only issue is while the episode points to everything taking place in the book. The end when the Ghost Writer is reading the end of the story. He is in prison. Which is the problem because he only went to prison in the story, not reality. However this could be chalked up to an inconsistency and given it's a cartoon that is expected. Though it should be noted that the Typewriter does it's own thing when the Ghost Writer isn't writing himself.

Even after Danny broke the Typewriter, it's plot control never stopped. The Ghost Writer stated he can't undo anything because it's broken but states that the story isn't over until the lesson is learned. This all started with the Ghost Writer wanting to teach Danny a lesson, so even when he lost control, the story itself still needed to teach him the lesson. So it can be argued that since the Typewriter can do whatever it wants, it likely effected the real reality and actually got the Ghost Writer arrested.

Thoughts. 2-C via Reality Warping?.

This sounds alright to me if whatever he writes becomes real and if his story had the real world and The Ghost Zone

tier 2 Danny Phantom tho

It would be 2-C with his Typewriter. So yeah 2-C with hax

I can only dream about the day Danny Phantom gets a legit tier 2 character all around.

Okay. It seems like this has been accepted then. Just remember to add a tier 2 category at the bottom of the page.

Ok, I've preformed the upgrade. Small heads up, I went back and realized it was a Keyboard and not a typewriter. Got the two mixed up because he used a typewriter to write his first poem. So it's 2-C with Keyboard.

@Ant I added the Tier 2 Category. I close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back