• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm gonna go ahead and copy paste my reasons from before, and slightly modify them.

Ice boi has ways to bypass durability and win. Sure, there is the small chance that Dabi is gonna be able to find and land Ghiaccio's weak point, but I find that very unlikely incomparison to Ghiaccio winning with AZ

For these reasons, I vote for Angry ice man

Italian Bakugo wins. Dabi's flames are helpless in the face of absolute zero. He may tag Ghiaccio's weak spot with his wide AOE flames, but even then Ghiacchio could just patch it up like he did when he fought Mista so there's no way for Dabi to get through his armor at that point.

Ghiaccio's biggest issue is trying to ice Dabi, but he has better maneuverability with his ice skates anyway so that shouldn't be a huge problem. Another Todoroki bites the dust.

Back