• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh. >_>

Seriously dude, with the sheer amount of over the top reality altering hax these buckos have (and the fact I found out about it yesterday) Ban suddenly turning out to have a tier -3-Z Law Manipulation suddenly seems plausible.

TartaChocholate said:
Question: What happened when Akabane and Ginji tried to resist Ban's Jagan?
Simple...they didn't.

Ginji and Akabane were resisting things The Archiver was trying to do. From reality warping, to fate manip, to illusions, dimensional barriers etc, these guys slapped it off.

Then Ban comes in, meets Ginji, then Ginji gets beat up by Ban, then realizes it was all part of the Jagan.

Akabane was fighting Ban and Ginji, he sees Ban burn to death, realizes that it was all just an illusion from the Jagan.

The Jagan avoids resitance via it's mechanics. It create a fake world to make someone else believe something. This is not a mind hax, cus the world really does exist though it's not real. If you believe it (which you will really), you're screwed...that's it.

Got it. The way you mentioned it in the other thread made it sound like they managed to resist the Jagan initially but instead of saving them it triggered a more lethal effect of the Jagan. My bad.

@Cal Kek......Inb4 i argue for 1-A hax on Akabane and Ban cus they gain power from real life which transcends the virtual reality like how reality transcends fiction, so it transcends the virtual concept of dimension so 1-A

@Chocolatecake

Well they have hax on 2-A, not AP. They have 2-A hax via manipulating the code of The Archiver through desire and belief alone, they are still physically tier 8 or so (the low 2-C tiering is just cus of a statement that ant and monarch said could translate to AP so they have the "possibly low 2-C").

Their beliefs are strong enough to shape reality, a reality not even The Archiver can change in the literal sense as their beliefs change the code of the world (or the code of the archiver). From beliefs we have seen:

Akabane's "I cannot die" (he never....ever dies, it's a meme)

Akabane's and Ban "I cannot lose" (However Akabane's i can't lose law was rendered invalid [he believed he could lose] in his last fight versus Ban), other than that Akabane just goes around stomping everyone same for Ban, however the show only seems to remember the "he's invincible cus he's transcendental" part during the last arcs cus both Akabane and Ban do lose in earlier arcs (though it should be noted that neither had made any claims of invincibility back then).

The other thing is Akabane's "passive mentality" where he passively shapes the world as he sees fit (Ban should be capable of the same thing, though Akabane spams it). He fought vs some dude with indestructible daggers and made them destructible cus he didn't think he couldn't break them, he fought vs some immortal monster, and sliced him appart cus he said so, etc. So everything will go as Akabane wishes.

That's all the passives i remember.

The God Of Procrastination said:
How is "saying no" passive?
From what I get, it's not so much they have to actively deny something. Akabane and Ban have their convictions deeply ingrained in them and thus that warps reality. Akabane doesn't believe he can die, so reality bends so he won't. Ban thinks he can't lose, so reality bends so he always wins. The extent they can carry this effect is so great is that even the Archiver can't do anything about it, reason why it's so deadly,

That's what I understand I least.

I have one question myself. If Ban Midou was repeatedly stated by at least one wiki user to have 2-A hax for handling the Archiver, why wasn't he listed as such in his profile?

Because it works by mechanics. The Logic, is literally the ability to manipulate the virtual world which means by manipulating the computer system or the archiver. GB is in revisions now anyway.

Back