• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that there should be some kind of rule where CRT titles have to be clearer, or at least mention the verse in them.

Please make a summary of changes in the OP instead of just posting the sandbox.

I'm starting to think that there should be some kind of rule where CRT titles have to be clearer, or at least mention the verse in them.
I understand this somewhat but cmon, who on Vs wiki could I be referring to by “German Mustache Man?”
Please make a summary of changes in the OP instead of just posting the sandbox.
Dawg. This is 24 pages. I doubt I could put it more concisely in a summary then in the actual profiles. That’s also gonna just take up unnecessary time. So…

Read the sandbox like everyone else did 😘

I read the sandbox; I don't think it is good to force people to compare 24 existing profiles to what is in the sandbox and try to spot the changes.

Just make a list stating what exactly you're proposing.

You could realistically pull up 2 tabs side by side and compare P&A sections or if you already read the profiles as you said you can comment on what you read, the past profiles aren’t really required to eval the new profiles

Damage if you read the profiles then this is trivial. If you have a disagreement, post it.

Damage if you read the profiles then this is trivial. If you have a disagreement, post it.
I didn't say anything about a disagreement. I just think you should say what it is you're actually proposing.

He’s proposing that his sandbox profiles replace the current profiles, he did say what he proposed
Without saying what changes he actually is introducing?

Call me pedantic, but I'm not a fan of this kind of CRT format. I don't think I'm asking a lot.

I feel like writing whole ass sandboxes and then having to write all of that in a CRT is just too much unnecessary work.

Although OP does say he is adding new abilities and refs and stuff, which I think is more than enough. Listing all for 24 files is just crazy long.

Call me pedantic, but I'm not a fan of this kind of CRT format. I don't think I'm asking a lot.
Damage, you kind of are asking for a lot, the amount of text and changes in the sandbox, to relist them all in bullet point format just for you would take days.

It would probably by nice if they were listed separately, but perhaps he doesn’t have time to go through 24 profiles and do that. Like in stat revision threads I don’t post old character values, I just post what the new ones will be, and it’s assumed people will know the old ones from the profiles. Plus you already read the sandbox, so it feels very redundant to ask him to retype what you read before you comment.

I'm not asking him to rewrite every single profile in a new format for the OP, just the actual changes.

Obviously you don't have to say something like "Added a new ref for this bit here". The important stuff is just what I'm after.

I'm not asking him to rewrite every single profile in a new format for the OP, just the actual changes.
Dawg. You’re still asking me to go through twenty four heavily revised profiles, find everything that was added, then put it here for you (no one else has a problem with this)
The important stuff is just what I'm after.
That you read…

Anyway, I’ll probably do it when I have time. It shouldn’t hinder the progress of this CRT tho. Mods and goons alike can still read the sandbox and vote

Bro it was so hard making this thread. 24 profiles I had to revise. Anyway, here it is. (Making this sucked and was long, so if there are any grammar mistakes then **** you not changing it I'm really sorry). There's a lot of shit, so please read carefully. If there is any mis referencing, disagreements, or simple grammar mistakes. Pls point em out. No joke tho, I'm not changing the formatting so cope I guess.

Me, with the help of my boys, revised all of the Sternritter pagea, adding abilities and references and shit. I spent a lot of time on it so hope it works.

Also copying Deceived's CRT Format here FYI 😝

Addressing Controversial Changes + Additions:

Yhwach should scale to Guenael and Shaz's Schrifts for the same reason he scales to other Schrifts. Whilst they are artificial life, they still possess Schrifts, and thus upon death, Yhwach gets all their shit. Multiple different hax can exist under the same Schrift, as shown by Yhwach and Uryu having different hax whilst still bein "A." So it's consistent for Yhwach to have their hax.

Agree: Arc7Kuroi, Kachon123, Aernasilver, Purgy, skippy, Blallooo, AnonymousBlank, Deceived, LordTracer, Shadow,Neutral:Disagree:

25f364aa971c8104c65050567d1bd6fa.jpg

Yhwach
Agree.

Well, that’s 3 mods, which is normally enough for these types of threads

@Damage3245 i still haven’t gotten around to adding that thing you wanted. Cuz I frankly just don’t feel like summarizing 24 pages tbh. People can still vote accurately tho.

If I don’t get a response in an 2 hours then burden of rejoinder gg 😜

Last edited:
If you expect me to read all that, you are just as foolish as Yhwach's mustache is glorious. For the profiles themselves, they look fine from a glance. Abilities have scans/justifications and I see references for Yhwach so that's good. I'll trust the judgment of the knowledgeable Bleach supporters here... But if I find something sus while scrolling through these profiles, I'm deleting it all!. I'm playing. I can see effort was put into these so that's good.

Well, that’s 3 mods, which is normally enough for these types of threads

@Damage3245 i still haven’t gotten around to adding that thing you wanted. Cuz I frankly just don’t feel like summarizing 24 pages tbh. People can still vote accurately tho.

If I don’t get a response in an 2 hours then burden of rejoinder gg 😜
You can add me to the neutral column then.

I’m not getting paid enough for this, in fact I’m not getting paid at all
You don’t really have to tbh. There’s already enough mod + normal goon approval for this to go through.

But I’m getting ahead of myself…

**** Arcker and Damage in particular for this I will update this post as I go, but here's some stuff to look at
Low-Tier Resistances
Base
Almighty
Soul King
With Schrifts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back