• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geralt of Rivia (Video Games) VS Wraith ( Evolve ) GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Geralt is 9-A. Wraith is 8-C. I don't know the exact value but might have even enough AP to one-shot. Still, Geralt has huge experience fighting opponents much, much stronger than him. He takes this.

Can't see a calc for the 8-C calc, but I doubt the value is enough to one shot. Can Geralt ignore Wraith's durability with the silver sword?

I agree with the reasoning for Geralt. Geralt FRA

Wraith absolutely one shots if it can actually hit Geralt, but Geralt just uses Axii or piercing cold to instantly win. Voting for Geralt due to mind, sleep, and ice manipulation.

I know, I just saw people saying that the Wraith may not one shot Geralt, I want everyone to know that it absolutely does. Geralt still wins pretty easily, he just has to be extra careful.

Technically, we should wait a bit longer, as it's not quite been 24 hours yet. But I think it's pretty ineffectual at this point; you can add it if you wish, or I can too.

You did, but without the right formatting. It's fine either way; I'll just fix it up and close the thread.

Eh, doesn't really matter who adds. At least the match is up now!

I'll close this then, since it's resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back