• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GER and his existence outside of Space,Time and Reality

So...A thing i see thrown around the web is that GER is outside of Space,Time and Reality

It's on Tv Tropes:

"Gold Experience Requiem exists outside the concept of time, space, and reality"

It's on the SuperPower Wiki:

"Spatial-Temporal Lock"

"User:GER"

And i want to ask...where is said that is outside of Space,Time and Reality and if so,what that gives to GER?

It comes from the fact that GER works in Diavolo's erased time, which is why he has Infnite speed. But I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be changed.

GER is a she tho.

It can move without time, nothing more than that. She doesn't "exist outside the concept space and reality", that's just wank.

They are, and they also don't have a gender. But GER is the Lucario of this rule and has a female voice in fighting games, it will likely have it in the anime as well.

That would be like saying time stop users exist outside the concept of time (and reality, spase and all that jazz). It's not accurate, I assure you.

Also, Diavolo's time erase also warps space, but this is heavily unexplored.

Do we really have to think that much?

I mean...When Diavolo is erasing time,he is the only one who knows what happening and time is litellary being erased for short 10 seconds

Doens't that mean that he is being unaffected by literal short time destruction?

He's being unaffected by his own powers, he doesn't even erase his own time as he states. This doesn't add him any new power/resistance/stat.

Back