• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
George is bigger and has much much higher lifting strength (Class 100 vs class 10), Probably Faster, more range

Going with George. Likely has higher pain resistance/durability. Also Regenerationn should help him in a draw out fight.

IMO I. Rex =/< King Kong (2005) < George

Oh yeah George has really good Pain Tolerance, also since the battle takes place in New York, George can scale the buildings.

On top of the reasons listed above, George fought Lizzie, an opponent similar to, & possibly stronger than the Indominus Rex. He's also really good at using his surroundings in battle & aiming for weak spots, it's how he killed Lizzie in the first place.

George is like 35 feet tall, were as the Indominious Rex is'nt much bigger then a T-Rex, it's pretty obvious unless this fight is scaled.

Vrokorta said:
On top of the reasons listed above, George fought Lizzie, an opponent similar to, & possibly stronger than the Indominus Rex. He's also really good at using his surroundings in battle & aiming for weak spots, it's how he killed Lizzie in the first place.
There is no possibly, Lizzie can tunnel through buildings like they are water. ghell even basic logic should tell you who's stronger, Lizzie is tremendously larger to the point that she could maul the I-Rex. Really this battle is'nt even going to be that long.

CursedGentleman said:
9-A dino vs 8-C monkey
hmmm
I would'nt go with this wiki's tier system (or anything it has to say, to be honest, I personaly just go off the feats characters actually show), but yeah the point still stands.

George is larger, tremendously stronger, way more durable, has higher endurance and can regenerate wounds, kind of a no brainer, he can quite literally rip her apart no problem, meanwhile she has no way of even hurting him that badly.

Back