• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact - Arlecchino Profile Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giannysmag

He/Him
Finally done with this profile

Current Arlecchino Profile

Updated Arlecchino Profile

• Updated her P&A (Added: Curse Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Transformation, Healing, Illusion Creation, Acrobatics and Thread Manipulation)
  • Updated her AP, Speed, Striking Strength and Dura with feats from her 4.6 Story Quest
  • Added an Notable Attacks Section
Credit to @Shey and @DAGE9 for helping out with the P&A and grammar

Finally done with this profile

Current Arlecchino Profile

Updated Arlecchino Profile

• Updated her P&A (Added: Curse Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Transformation, Healing, Illusion Creation, Acrobatics and Thread Manipulation)
  • Updated her AP, Speed, Striking Strength and Dura with feats from her 4.6 Story Quest
  • Added an Notable Attacks Section
Credit to @Shey and @DAGE9 for helping out with the P&A and grammar
Page looks fire,and for stealth thingy, you ca. Also add sneaking on archon and on the house of the guy from her teaser (if she actually sneaked inside the house) so yes great work to you and tagged users

Why would he be weakened? I think the fight made it pretty clear the Traveler just isn't as strong as Arle
He obviously didnt use all 5 elements at once! (Which he never does) Apparently when i talked with puppet he said aether wasnt sleeping for a day or two

Shouldn't she get a higher rating with her Delusion since they're outright superior to Visions in raw power at the cost of damaging yourself like the Kaioken in Dragon Ball?

He obviously didnt use all 5 elements at once! (Which he never does)
Travelers physicals downscale from the Shouki no Kami so even without elements they are 6-C
Apparently when i talked with puppet he said aether wasnt sleeping for a day or two
Missing one days worth of sleep really shouldn't be that big a deal. I also barely slept yesterday and still aced the exam i had
Shouldn't she get a higher rating with her Delusion since they're outright superior to Visions in raw power at the cost of damaging yourself like the Kaioken in Dragon Ball?
Yea probably. Should i also add a higher rating for the CoTW form?

I heard she is a bit insane, so if she tried to do anything to me, it would cause me a little trouble

"but would you fail to change her?"

d54.png

Her base should be comparable to traveler, higher with delusion and far higher with COTW since this one is the one with the main feat while the other downscale or have vague one. Also it's elemental being and vision holder that resist Xiao karma, your scan say so.

Other than that, profile looks good.

Taking a closer look, she should have barrier creation scaling from the rest of the vision holder and Childe when he use delusion, empathic and disease manip via elemental energies like the rest. I look at your scara page you made for Shey and see that energy absorbtion from particle, she should also have this along with like everyone else. Now come the in game stuff, her blood depth directive she gain also amp her attack up and she plainly receive amp when engaging in combat, don't know how you guys deal with in game stuff but if you don't use it then just ignore this section.

Edit: there's also constellation but i'm just gonna assume we no longer use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back