• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
0085-083.png
0085-086.png
0085-087.png

Judging from his feats against Elder Centipede, he solos for sure. Especially, Ultra Spiral Cannon would vaporise Bug God, considering it was able to crack Post-Molt EC's carapace, which should be far more durable than Bug God's durability.
You think I should change it to transformed Bug God instead to make it more fair.
I'd say Genos still solos. Sooner or later, he will resort to Ultra Spiral Cannon and that is when Bug God turns to ashes.

Right, I forgot about the Ultra Spiral Cannon. Yea then I guess this is a stomp. I was just thinking of random OPM characters to pit against each other.

I don't know this is a stomp or not, but if it is not then I'm voting Genos via Ultra Spiral Cannon. He will eventually use it assuming Jet Drive Arrow isn't enough to beat Bug God.

I find it unlikely that Bug God can dodge an attack that has great AoE like USC.

Yea, now that I think about it, Genos didn't use the Ultra Spiral Cannon against Garou despite knowing he was the hero hunter who'd taken down many heroes, including Tanktop Master, so it wouldn't be in-character of Genos to use it right off the bat, and if he's careless, Bug God could still get the drop on him before he'd get the chance to use it.

Genos just seems better in every way. Even if Bug God has better physicality, Genos can still keep up. Not to mention, we don't know how much heat resistance Bug God has. Plus, JDA and USIC are trump cards which will end the fight.

Buggy's only chance is a blitz, and he's not gonna do enough. Genos might walk off missing an arm, but that's it.

Back