• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genocider Syo vs Himiko Toga

Toko as far as I remember can already use Uraraka abilities.
And she's higher in AP as far as I know so I think she should got this.

You did that because of Riot rumble episode didn't you(even though idea is actually good and works)?

MHA characters are under revisions. Toga will likely be put at Unknown, just to let you know.

Then what's the difference in AP, cause MHA chain is really weird and I can't find 8C calc.
Apparently they just downscale from a High 8-C feat, but due to what Rusty mentioned this match will probably be invalid soon which sucks because this is a good MU

Toga scales to 5% Deku’s Mach 1.98 feat whereas Syo has a casual Mach 2.64, so the latter would potentially be able to land a killing blow first despite the AP disadvantage.

Then I think Toga wins because more higher AP. They're almost equal in speed with a bit Toko's advantage and they're pretty equal in skill.

I feel like Jill would be the better fighter, Toga doesn't have a lot of feats, she barely fights at all.

Though I'm not familiar with all of Jill's showing's either.

As far as I know Toga should have some skill as well.
In both of their debutes they're kind of serial killers.
Syo later fought Monokumas while Toko fought Uraraka with some fighting experience.
So they're should be equal as far as I understand which Toga is used (This is not the first episode of her appearance we use here after all right....
right?)

Toga is mostly featless in terms of combat skills, but she has pulled off brief outmaneuvering of people like Aizawa, Some pro heros and villians, and some students.

Well then considering what we have now I guess...
Toko:
  • A bit speed advantage.
  • Acrobatics.
- lower AP
• ± Same skill
Toga:
+high 8C durability.
+higher AP
- Slower
• ± Same skill

Toga doesn't fight people directly, she's a surprise attack type. While she can somewhat hold her own, she usually runs from a fight the instant she can.

Her fight with Izuku, while disguised as Camie, shows how she'd probably try to fight since she didn't run away there. Throwing rocks or knives to force her opponent to look away, anything to break their line of sight so she can then sneak around and attack from a blind spot.

I guess the location of the beast forest would be pretty good, it has lots more cover Toga can take advantage of in order to break line of sight.

Then I think my vote will stay for Toga because in their close advantages the Forest is causing +1 advantage to Toga to take a W in close battle.

Syo can even evade Sakura when she focus on dodging, so I think she would be more skilled.

Terrain being the Beasts Forest allows Toga to do what she does best. That coupled with her higher AP sends my vote to Toga.

A question to my curiosity, can I see it?
Danganronpa: THH IF
Secondary Canon
Chapter 3-4

Oogami readied herself to overpower Syo, entering a fighting stance. Genocider Syo reacted with an unusual stance of her own, realizing that there was no way she could win in a fair match.

In a normal fight the Ogre would have easily overwhelmed Syo. But if the latter were to focus her attention entirely on evasion, it would be difficult to predict the outcome of the battle. Of course, only a few of the students could see through to Syo's physical capabilities.

The other students gulped as the two girls radiated an air of hostility. However, one person was focused on something else.

Kyoko Kirigiri... .. .
.. ..

... .
.. ...
.... ..

Over ten minutes passed.

The sound of footsteps echoed from the direction of the gymnasium and crowded before the infirmary. Genocider Syo had avoided Oogami's attacks to the best of her abilities, but Togami's scathing "That's more than enough, you infuriating sicko." led her to stop in her tracks.

"Oh~? Hearing that from my handsome bespectacled Bya-kun makes my thirteenth alphabet all excited! They say the line between sadism and masochism is thinner than a sheet of paper, but my walls are made of cardboard! You can't explain these waves of passion with a piece of compressed pulp.

As Syo rambled nonsensically about Togami, Oogami subdued her. She was then tied up with a microphone cable from the gymnasium and locked up in her room. Half the students had stayed behind to keep watch over her, while the other half had gone together to search through the school building.

So, yes, in terms of scaling,
Both Mukuro Ikusaba and Genocider Syo are comparable, but would ultimately be inferior to Sakura Ogami. But in terms of speed, all three of them are almost comparable.

Standard Tactics:
  • Speed utilization for offense.
  • If that isn't possible, and instead, she's the one being overwhelmed (or is in a similar situation), she'll seriously focus on evading the attacks.
  • Scissors Danmaku, because apparently, she never runs out of it.

Last edited:
Back