• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Generator Rex General Discussion Thread

Beware of the most dangerous woman in the Gen Rex Universe.

The character named Alpha copies the Ultimatrix. Can it be assumed that he can transform into all Ultimatrix aliens?

Assuming it can even evolve into Feedback and Alien X, 1-B Alpha lets goooo

The character named Alpha copies the Ultimatrix. Can it be assumed that he can transform into all Ultimatrix aliens?

Assuming it can even evolve into Feedback and Alien X, 1-B Alpha lets goooo

Actually, we can think of this as Kevin. After all, Kevin could not copy it either, this may be because the Alien X key was locked.

Regular users don't have tagging powers but just be fortunate that I've extrasensory perception. But all I've to say, is stop the wank!
Actually, we can address this in a way, after all, he copied the ultimatrix, so there is alien x inside that watch, but it is locked, if he manages to open the lock, I think he can turn into alien x.

Back