• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Grievous additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
General Grievous-Star Wars Clone Wars 2003 series
Jedi... ! You are surrounded, your armies decimated. Make peace with the Force now, for this is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. Prepare.
~ Grievous to Ki-Adi Mundi and the other Jedi at the Battle of Hypori​
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Lightsaber Duelist, also skilled with blasters and electrostaffs, Skilled Unarmed Combatant, Competent Military Strategist and Tactician, Cyborgization, Body Control (Can divide each of his arms into other arm more. Can completely rotate his hands, being able to use his lightsabers like helicopter propellers at higher speeds than how he normally attacks) | As before, Better Body Control (As before. Each of his 4 arms is as strong as his individual 2 arms united. Can utilize his lightsabers with his legs, being able to grab & use them like that in the middle of combat, fight with his legs alone as well as being able to combine that with his arms, can also grab his opponents with his legs. Can spin his torso, using his arms & lightsabers like a helicopter propellers), Acrobatics (Can jump several meters in battle, making flips and/or dodging attacks. Can casually walk and stay on walls and ceilings, running on the former to chase targets or dodge attacks), Stealth Mastery (Can disappear from Force sensitives while being near them), Electricity Manipulation (Has electric cables in one of his arms)

Basically

Thank you. This can probably be applied then.

I have unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done.

I thought Jedi already had Purification based on their ability to neutralize poisons & toxins from their bodies.

The best example is when Dooku neutralized a poison Jango slipped into him when he went to hire Jango as a clone template. That's Type 1 Purification.

If they do not, feel free to add it to their profiles.

Thanks. Should the page stay unlocked?

Also, should we close this thread?

While I expressed disagreement with this when proposing to rename Adhesivity into Surface Scaling, doing that manually is only Acrobatics.

@Ant I am not sure, Soldier should judge that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back