• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Blue vs Yang

That only applies when you are not at the epicenter of the explosion. Hence why the method is ISL. You tank the entire yield at the epicenter (where Blue was).

WeeklyBattles said:
You still need to account for it even at the epicenter
The page states:

• Let's say an explosion occurs and a character endures the explosion. If that explosion doesn't occur close to the character the amount of energy that hits it will be significantly lower than the full energy of the explosion.
It only applies if it was not close to the character

Ah, okay, found the issue.

Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000

Y = Yield

X = Radius in km

((0.07236/0.28)^3)/1000 = 0.00001725923 kilotons, or 0.01725923 tons

9-A

You used the radius in m not km

@Weekly

Why are you using "/1000" in the formula and still getting Kilotons? Antonifer specifically made a page for the formula here

He states that

• R = Y^(1/3)*0.28, where Y is the yield in kilotons and R the radius in km
Not once does he add in /1000 and gets Kilotons.

Also, I used km for the radius and not m. My calc literally states:

• Y = ((0.07236/0.28)^3 = 0.0172592365276968 Kilotons
72m = 0.072km (which I used)

That means your 9-A AoT explosions need revising as well. The 9-A AoT explosions have a radius of 10-15m yet are 9-A+. This one has a radius of 72m yet is still 9-A?

I think you may have scaled it wrong then because if the radius is really 72 meters thats well into 8-B

Back